|M.B.M.S.•10|

I'm totally straight
I'm just Gay for Twice

----------💫----------

Y/N's POV

"Let's date...." that two words is the last thing I heard after I heard the door openned noisily. Sana get off from me and we faced the one who openned the door and it was Momo.

"Wha-What are you two do-doing???" Momo said while trying to hold her tears to fall off. I ran to Momo and pulled her to exit the room. Oh my God Oh my God I'm dead.

"There's nothing about that! do-don't worry. She's just being herself... being clingy! yes!" I said trying not to panic. Momo likes me and she's one of my friends, I don't want to hurt her. I also love her. She's like a sister to me.

"Okay. That's Good! let's eat please.... I'm already hungryyyyy!!!" Momo said like a kid. I breath deeply as a success. Thank God that this Momo is always hungry and thank God that believes me.

"What about the others? we're not gonna wait for them?" I asked worrying for the others of course. If we're not gonna wait the others..... we're going to date! and to-

"They are already there in the restaurant! You, Sana and Me is the only one that are not!" Momo said as I widened my eyes in ny realization. I'm still out of my mind because of what Sana said. And oh I'm wrong thinking that Momo would- nevermind.

"Oh sorry. Stupid me haha. Let's wait Sana come on I'm sure she'll be mad at us if we'll just leave her alone." I said looking at the room where Sana is with a doubt that we leave Sana alone there.

"Bu-. She-. Alright fine... Go back to her and please comeback quickly the others are waiting there and I'M FREAKIN' HUNGRY!" Momo is being aggressive now omo. She's always this aggressive when she's very hungry. But, why did she wait us if she's very hungry? oh nevermind.

As I entered the room where Sana is, she's there sitting in the couch looking at me sexily. Omo how can I control her now. Oh Sana you're making me on. Why do you always look attractive, cute, and sexy at the same time?!

"Uhm.. Sana, let's go now the others are waiting at the restaurant. And I'm hungry too, come on." I said and I'm about to leave the room expecting Sana to follow me. But she said something that made me stop.

"You're hungry? why not eat me?" she said as she walking sexily near to me. She snaked her arm around my neck and our head are now being close to each other. Our nose touched in this moment and I don't know what to do anymore.

"Ah Sana, Momo is very hungry now she would eat us first before I eat yo- I mean le-let's go now Momo is waiting for us in the car." I said us I removed her arm around my neck and avoiding an eye contact awith her beautiful eyes. 'Cause I could melt by just looking at her eyes.

"Sure babe. Let's go now before I can eat you... later in my room we will continue this..." Sana aaid sexily that really make me on. Oh God Jihyo how will I handle this?!

"Right! Le-let's go!" I said as I walk away quickly. Sna jumped at my back wanting me to carry her.

"Carry me please~" Sana whined like a kid. I don't have any choice now so I carry her, I want this than Momo could kill us from being slow.

"Why do you two took so long?" Momo said when we reached the van. Oh God Jihyo please save us from her..... She's not even looking at us she's scary now.

"Sorry Momo... I needed to pee so that went to bathroom." I said nervously elbowing Sana to act too.

"Yeah... we went in bathroom together and..." Sana teased me. I looked at her like I'm so done to her and I looked back at Momo.

"Ummm... I needed her help! and this Sana being so clumsy fell down. You're so clumsy Sana my gosh." I said acting like I'm very dissapointed at her.

I wish Momo willl believe me... I wish Momo will believe me... I wish Momo will believe me...

"Alright come in you too. I'm very hungry and I'm sure the others are waiting us there." Momo said.

"Yeah I'm so clumsy... So I fell for you..." Sana whispered to me. This flirty snake.

"Sana did you say something??" Momo said glaring at Sana.

"Nothing! She said her butt hurts when she fell. Let's go now I'm very hungry too!" I said sitting next to Momo and Sana sitting next me. So I'm in the middle of this two Japanese Girls.

To be continued....

----------👾----------

SO GUYS HERE'S AN UPDATE AFTER NOT UPDATING FOR VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME.

I didn't update for a very long time yet I still didn't
improved so yeah 🙃

I didn't update for a very long time yet I still didn't improved so yeah 🙃

191222