|M.B.M.S.•5|

Y/n's POV

Me and Sana went inside to her car. She drive and topped to the super market after she bought some things I notice that there's a soju.

"Yah! why did bought soju?!" I asked here worriedly. She put what she bought in the car and went inside her car. She put her seatbelt on and faced me.

"To celebrate your relationship with Taehyung~" She said sexily. 'What?! If we will celebrate my relationship with Taehyung, Taehyung is needed to be here!'. I just nooded and look at the window. We're now here at my house. I changed my clothes to comfortable one and I let Sana to borrow my one of comfortable clothes.

"Y/n~ what do you want to eat? I will cook for you!" Sana said cheerfully when she's in my kitchen and I'm just sitting in the counter admiring her. She's drinking Soju earlier, and now she's drunk.

"You....." I said while still admiring her. Sana looked at me with a shock face. I realize what I said and curse in my mind.

"Y-you....? well.. I'm not hungry at all.." I turned the 'you.' to 'you?'. Sana smirked and laughed. She just went near to me and hugged me. God I miss this moment when you hug me and no one bothers us.

"I want us to cuddle in bed and talk about things~" She said dragged me to my room. We lay in my bed and we covered our selfs with my comforter. We are now facing each other and all I can do is admire her beautiful face.

"You know I thought when we we're only between 9 to 14, we're made for each other..." Sana said while closing her eyes.

"What are you saying?" I asked her while holding her cheeks.

"You know... I have a huge crush in you when we're in that age.... but my feelings are gone when I met Jungkook...... and now you and Taehyung are now together..... so we're just made for each other as bestfriends..." Sana said and open her eyes. She smiled sadly and her eyes are getting teary. 'I will make sure that we're made for each other Sana, I love you.' I want so say that to her but I'm not brave enough. She began crying. 'I wish you confessed to me and I wish we didn't met Jungkook.'

"Shhh... Sana don't cry...." I say and hugged her. I'm sweating a bit because it's hot here under the comfoter.

"Y/n.... Can we do what I dream to do when we're only a little? because I know that won't happen..." She said getting near to my face. I just nodded and smiled sadly not knowing what she want to do.

Her face is getting so so so near that our nose touched. I blushed obviously. The next thing happened was when our lips touched. I was celebrating inside but shock outside. But I became sad knowing what she said that this won't happen anymore. I kissed back and bite her lips. She closed her eyes and hold my neck to deepened the kiss. I kissed her hungrily and she moaned.

'OH SHOOT I DIDN'T REMEMBER THAT SHE DRINK SOJU.' She's drunk I don't want to take advantage to her. I tried to push her off but she's too strong. She began to take off my clothes and hers too. Now we're only wearing underwear. I gave up and take off all her underwear. She's now completely naked. I rubbed her pinkish nipples and she moaned loudly. 'NO THIS IS ALL WRONG'.

I jumped off the bed and wear my clothes. Sana is lying in ny bed naked while sleeping. She's so wet. I put on her clothes while she's still sleeping. I checked the time and it's only 10am. I sleep beside her and wishing Sana won't remember what happen.

Sana's POV

I woke up and my head hurts. I have a weird dream that I'm having s*x with Y/n my gosh. I checked the time and it's already 9pm. I wake Y/n up and we went in her balcony. I don't want to talk about my dream earlier. I want to talk about my dream for the future.

"I promised we will become an idol Y/n. We have our group Twice. After 2 years we will become an idol including Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu." I said excitedly.

"You can achieve your dreams without me Sana...." Y/n said sadly while still not looking at me.

"What do you mean Y/n/n?" I asked her and getting close to her.

"After this school year I will go in America to study there. We have a company there Sana, I need to continue my father's dream." Y/n said that make my hearts break into pieces.

"NO!! I CAN'T ACHIEVE MY DREAMS WITHOUT YOU!!" I shouted and hugged her tightly. My tears are falling down. I can't lose her she's like my sister to me!

"It will be alright Sana... promised me Twice without me will become an idol okay? promise me that. I will visit you if I have time." I patted her head slowly.

A/n:
Years had past and now it's the present time. After that incident happen Sana and Y/n became more close. After that school year Y/n left the Korea. While TWICE without Y/n is now a successful girlgroup, they have a comeback that called 'FEEL SPECIAL'. BTS and BLACKPINK become an idol too. Sana and Jungkook broke up as same as Y/n and Taehyung's fake relationship.

Y/n's POV (present time)

"Y/n, you will have a vacation to South Korea. Your uncle want to meet you. You will be there for only 1 month." My dad said while eating his dinner. I don't want to visit Korea because I didn't do my promise that I will visit Sana there.

"Sure father..." I said. I can't do anything to stop him.

"The flight will be later 11pm so packed your things now." I chocked from what my dather said and quickly went upstairs.

Time pass by..... ehe

"God knows how I miss this place. And you too Sana, I miss you and still love you"

--------(-_- )--------

I know there's so many time past but it's the part of the story hope you understand.

Can you please suggest something? I'll try to do it.

191005