|M.B.M.S.•3|

Y/n's POV

"Okay class dismissed." My teacher said after he heard the bell. I strech my arm in satisfication. I don't have any close friends here in our class so I left our room alone. As I'm walking to head in the canteen because I'm hungry, I'm thinking about my birthday. Actually I'm not excited about it. It will be on friday so I only have to days for it. I buy my food and zi was about to leave when someone call me.

"Hey Y/n! Come sit with us! Please!" I know that voice it was Dahyun. I turn around and they are sitting and waiting for me. Sana is there too but there's no Jungkook around so hell yeah I'm going to sit with them. As I was about to sit beside Mina, Tzuyu stopped me and let me sit between her and Sana. I feel so uncomfortable now.

"Hey by the way Y/n, why didn't you sit with us instead of BLACKPINK?" Jihyo ask me. I felt so nervous, they are now looking at me with a jealous hint on their face.

"U-uh, Je-Jennie make me sit with them. She invited me, Sorry." I said and look down. I continue to eat my food while Sana is just looking at me. Not until Jungkook came, oh shoot my mood will be ruin again. But he's not alone, he's with his friend Taehyung.

"Hey Babe, oh and hi Y/n. I'm sorry for Jimin's action earlier, he said he was very sorry because he just can't control his self. And meet my friend Taehyung he want to meet you. And Taehyung meet Y/n." As Jungkook finish his sentence he hugged Sana. Taehyung suggested for a handshake and I gladly accepted it. Taehyung is on my right while Sana is on my left, Jungkook is on Sana's left. Me and San doesn't still talk to each other.

"Sorry but I have to go home, I'm a bit tired." I said and yawned. I prepare my things and about to leave. When Taehyung hold my hand.

"Hey Y/n, Can I walk you home?" He asked seriously. I don't want him to drive me home because I have a car. I will just let Momo drive my car since she doesn't bring hers.

"Alright, Momo just bring my car to your place and just take it back tomorrow." I said and I give my car key to her. Taehyung and I are now walking to get in his car. Students went crazy and shout our ship name. God Jihyo, earlier it was Jennie and now it was Taehyung?! He let me first to her car, what a gentleman not like Jungkook. He hop in. I tell him my adress. When we're in the long traffic, Taehyung broke the comfortable silence.

"I know you like Sana." I choke even if I don't have a food. I blushed and hide my face.

"Hey how did you even know?! Don't you dare to tell anyone!" I blushed more and ge laughed.

"You know it's obvious for me. I like Jungkook and you like Sana. They are both our bestfriend but, what a great life yeah?" He said in a sad tone. I look at him worriedly. Yeah his right we both love or like our bestfriend but they don't feel the same way. I didn't know Taehyung was gay because he was a vey handsome man.

"You know what? I have a plan. That's why I want you to walk you home. And we will talk about that at your house. Is that okay?" He asked and looked at me.

"Sure bro." I said

At your house......

I give Taehyung some snacks and drinks and let him sit in my Sofa. I let him eat first while I changes my clothes into comfortable one. I walked downstairs and sat beside Taehyung.

"So... what's the plan all about?" I asked Taehyung who's now smirking.

"So the plan is, we have to be couples. But.... only fake couples. We don't have to be sweet when we're alone. When we're in the public place, we need to be sweet like couples do so that we will get the attention of Jungkook and Sana. They will get jealous because who will be not jealous at us? We will be a perfect fake couples~" Taehyung said without leaving a smile on his face. We high five and I agreed to his plan. I mean it's great cause Sana easily get jealous when I'm talking or beeing sweet in other people.

"So I have to go now, I will pick you up tomorrow. 8 okay? And please wear a red hoodie, and I will wear too okay?" Taehyung said and I nodded while smiling. He hop into his car and drive off.

I hope our plan will work. I shower and brushed my teeth and went asleep.

To be continued.....

----💩----
I have a habbit of making someone jealous. And I have a habbit of making fake relationships.

191003