|M.B.M.S.•4|

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my comfortable sleep when my alarm clock alarmed. I take a bath and brushed my teeth. I don't feel like eating today. I wear my red hoodie. I hope me and Tae will wear the same hoodie. Not until my phone vibrated.

From: Unknown

Wazzup Y/n! I bought you a new hoodie so that we're like just a couple!

-Your Handsome fake Boyfriend

Aww his so sweet but my heart is only for Sana ehe. And how the hell did he get my number?! ok nevermind. I changed his name to 'Babe❤️'. But that's just for our fake relationship. I texted him back and thanked him. He said he will be here in 5 minutes.

OH SHOOT I FORGOT ABOUT JENNIE! I quickly texted her and tell her about me and Tae relationship. I screamed in joy when she texted back that she find her true love which is Jisoo-Unnie but woah that is fast.... k. nervermind. My thoughts were ruined by the beep of the car. I quickly went outside and greeted by Tae. He's wearing a red gucci hoddie and he give me like that one too.

"Hey Y/n, wear this. Don't need to pay my dear girlfriend hahahaha." Taehyung laugh all by his self. I just left him and changed my clothes to what Taehyung gave me.

 I just left him and changed my clothes to what Taehyung gave me

It suites me well. I picked my bag and ran towards Taehyung's car. My car is already here and I don't even care.

"Hey for now on we're calling eachother 'Babe' okay? even if we're alon outside cause someone may hear us. But if we're completely alone we can call eachother whatever we want. We need to hold hands okay? And we need to be more sweet around Jungkook and Sana. We need to announce to the others that we're together later. Okay? Understand?" Taehyung said, and woah that's very long. He drived to the school and he parked his car.

"I will go first. And I will open the door for you 'Babe'. We need to hold hands after we left the car 'Babe'." He said and Laughed.

"Sure 'Babe'." I said and we laughed together. He left the car and open the door for me. When he close his car's door he held my hand. We're now walking in the hallway to head in the cafeteria. Every students are staring at us and some are whispering good about us. Now we're now here and we need to find them.

"Don't be nervous Babe. Okay?" He said and hold my hand more tightly. I just nodded and we sit with them. They are all staring at us still holding hands. Even Sana is shocked, well...... you need to be jealous to us bleh. And Jungkook too, wow I think our plan will work.

"What?" I said to them.

"Are you together?!" They all said in the same time. All students look at us. Taehyung and I smiled brightly and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yes! we started last night! we develop feelings for each other! And now, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Taehyung said excitedly and I hugged him excitedly too.

"Taehyung, can we talk privately?" Jungkook said and stand up. Taehyung nodded and whisper to me.

"Looks like it's working Babe" He said and smirked. Jungkook hold Taehyung's arm and went outside.

"If they'll talk. We need to talk too Min Y/n." Sana said that made me froze. She stand up, and I followed her. We're now here in the rooftop. I'm facing her back. She turned around.

"Are you happy with him?" Sana said bitterly and crossed her arms.

"I'll be happy with him." I said and pat her shoulder. Her eyes began to be teary. She hugged me tight and cry in my arms.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" I asked her while patting her back. She just cry more and we sit in the floor.

"I just can't accept the fact that..... you're now happy with someone else.... and not with me." She said with shaky voice.

"Come on Sana. I became more happy with you Sana. We need to go back there." I said.

"I want to skip class now. I want to come to your house." I nodded and called Chaeyoung to tell to our teacher that we can't come. I also texted Taehyung.

"Do you want Jungkook to be with us?" I asked her and looke at her our face was so close. She stared in my lips.

"No, I want some alone time with you. I miss you"

To be continued......

------------❤️------------

What do you want to do with Sana in your house?

191003