|M.B.M.S.•8|

Y/N's POV

Next day.....

I woke up from my long sleep. I opened my eyes and surprised by Sana. Our nose are touching.

"Hey Y/N. You're so cute when you're sleeping, it's just like I'm watching a pig sleeping~" Sana said as she pinched my cheeks. I closed my eyes slowly and get out of Momo's bed.

"Where's Momoring?~" I asked Sana with my sleepy voice, I asked her because I'm confuse. Sana pouted and crossed her arms.

"You Y/N! you didn't remember that you slept on my room!" Sana said as she pouted cutely. I opened my eyes widely. Oh... It's Sana's room ehe....

"Sorry, sorry, Why did you wake up early? it's only 6am. You don't have any schedules for today." I asked Sana as I was fixing myself.

"Well.... Can you please help me dress up? I don't know what to wear to my date tonight.... Because Mark asked me out!!" Sana said excitedly. 'Oh if she will be on a date, I need too!'.

"Why ask me if I'm not an expert. Sorry Sana but I will be busy because I'm going to a date too." I said. As I get out of her room. 'I need to ask someone out!' I'm out of my little thoughts when my phone rang. The caller I.D. is just a number.

[Unknown]
[Y/N]

"Hello? Who's this"

"Yow Y/N! Someone want to meet you! Guess what? You already know him! We will eat dinner at XXXX restaurant. Don't worry he will pay! And I will pick you up later!"

Oh it's Taehyung. How did he get my number? I smiled when Taehyung said that. I have now a date! not just one man! but two men!

"Alright, alright. But wait, How did get my number? And what time would you pick me up?"

"I begged to JYP to give me your number. I will pick you up exactly 4pm. Just dress what you want to dress. Bye~"

I hang up with a smile on my face. I hope I will enjoy that moment later. I need to tell the rest of tge TWICE that I'm going to date. I saw them all at the living room watching some random stuffs. Sana is looking sad, maybe because I ignored her earlier? Nah why would she get sad if she will go into a date with Mark.

"Ugh. Girls, later I will go somewhere else with my friend." I said standing and they all look at me. They all smirked except Momo and Sana.

"You mean date with a friend." Sana said crossing her arms, I think she have a problem on me right now.

"Taehyung asked me out so yeah. He said his friend want to meet m-" I was cutted off by Momo who stand
up.

"Yah!!! You're making me jealous again!" Momo said and pout. I smiled at her actions and hugged her. While Sana just roll her eyes.

"Taehyung will pick me up later here. He said exactly 4pm and that's all." I said and sit with them.

Time skip.....

I'm already ready. I'm just here outside waiting for Taehyung to arrive. Since Mark is inside the house waiting for Sana...... I just went outside to prevent a fight. I wear a simple clothes.

 I wear a simple clothes