ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ ⬊ ʙɴʜᴀ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE a little too much playfulness.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

"that's all you got, pikachu? ~ " you called to the yellow haired student, hiding behind a tree as you heard him rushing around trying to find you. the both of you were in a nice and big field that allowed the use of quirks freely to an extent. it was shocking to find at first, but both of you didn't mind as it made your game of hide n' spark better.

your quirk matched his in a way, you however could use your quirk more efficiently and with better control than he could. you yelled, running away from the tree as it sparked; denki's laugh booming from behind it. "found you! now come here and let me tag you." he aimed his sparks at you again, but you shot back and laughed.

"let's see if you can get me with those weak moves of yours!" you taunted, and he got a determined look in his eyes. he gave a yell as he gave all his power into it, a blinding flash of light and a shock flowed through you and your vision. you felt yourself get thrown back, but you shook it off and laughed nonetheless. "alright, you got me denki.." you trailed off, sighing.

the boy must've given too much, cause there he stood mumbling nonsense. "god, i'll need to cut down on my taunts next time."