ᴋᴏᴜsʜɪ sᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ ⬊ ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ!!

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE a more or less 'casual' first meeting with him.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

hinata was a close friend of yours, knowing him since childhood and having decided to follow him to karasuno high. you two were almost inseparable, this showing through more as he began dragging you to watch him practicing for volleyball.

yet, despite having been to the gym so many times and seeing everyone else, you never actually talked to them. they would send simple greetings your way and that was it. maybe you were too common, or too simple to be able to converse with such people.

but that didn't stop the fact that your eyes were always on that grey haired male sugawara. hinata had told you about him before, and you were always fascinated with him - letting your shyness and self pity keep you from saying anything to him.

now wasn't any different, hinata had once again invited you to his practice, and once again your eyes stayed on that damned boys figure rushing around. in fact, you were so focused you couldn't even pay much attention to the screams warning you of the ball heading to your face.

until, of course, it hit you in the face and knocked you back onto the ground. it hurt, badly, and you laid on the floor in pain until a familiar face poked itself into your line of sight. "are you okay? i hit it too hard and didn't see where i was aiming - "

you just chucked absentmindedly, reaching up to poke his cheek. "it's okay pretty man.. it's okay.."