ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟʀɪᴄ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ⬊ ғᴜʟʟᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE comforting them.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

the two boys seemed so tired, mentally. they had been working almost all day trying to find this encryption and the key to it at the same time that, even from watching, you too felt like giving up on everything.

when they finally took a break, letting their heads fall hard onto the desk covered with books and paper, you stood from your own chair and began massaging edwards shoulders, a soothing tune being hummed. he didn't go against your actions, giving a light groan of satisfaction instead.

after a while, you went and gave alphonse a couple of pats on his, more or less, back. you rubbed rhythmic circles, eyes looking over the papers spread around. "you guys really do deserve a little break." you spoke, getting a pair of groaning agreements in return.

"why don't you two rest your eyes a bit and i'll see if i can find anything for you two." you suggested, getting two different responses from the boys; "n - no, it's fine! you don't have to do that for us" and "thank you god."

both made you chuckle, and in the end you made yourself comfortable at the table and began searching through the books and papers. "i'll tell you if i think i have something that'll at least help." you spoke, receiving nothing but light snoring.