ʜɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴs ⬊ ᴏʜsʜᴄ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE a shared childhood crush.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

the two twins sat together, their dull faces not moving besides their eyes that moved to stay on one particular. the young boys hummed in sync, watching as the kid bumped into an unfamiliar figure that popped into the picture. another kid, one that didn't look quite as good as ( name ) though.

( name ) visibly apologized, bowing before turning away and continuing around the grassy field. the other kid shook their head before looking around, their eyes growing bigger at the sight of the twins. they fixed themselves before walking over, a beaming grin on their face.

"hi hikaru and kaoru! it's nice to see you here." they hummed, watching the boys stare at them before looking away at something in the distance. "i wanted to tell you guys something.."

"you guys? can you guess who exactly is who?" one spoke up while the other smiled. "i like you two.." admitted the kid their age, fingers twiddling with each other. "tell us apart, would you? maybe we'll give it a try?" visible shock came into the others face. their eyes filled with tears as they turned around and walked off, knowing well they wouldn't be able to get it.

hikaru gave a hum before feeling something latch onto him from behind. "hi hikaru! you too, kaoru." that familiar voice spoke, looking at the correct twins as they did so. the twins gushed internally, knowing well you were the only one that could get them right.

knowing well you were the only one they wanted, that's part of why they put up that dumb act.