ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE helping her get ready for the day.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you laid comfortably on elizabeth's bed, humming lightly as your feet swung over the edge. it was a nice feeling, especially since the ac was blowing onto you from above and it was a bit hot. it felt fresh, well as fresh as it could get anyways.

a girl walking out the closet with a couple of outfits got you to sit up to give her room to lay the fabrics out. your eyes scanned over them, some familiar and some new, but they were all extremely pretty. "alright, i've narrowed it down! which one do you like best?" elizabeth's voice snapped you out of your little trance fully.

you looked at her, then back at the dresses again before shrugging. "honestly, i love all of them. one would make you look equally as gorgeous as the next, liz." you hummed, but your answer didn't satisfy the girl. she picked up a red dress, one that looked new, and held it to her body in the mirror. "why not this one? it's nice, or... this one?" she exchanged it for a short yellow dress that reached to her knees.

honestly, you could care less about what she wore, she was always such a sight anyways. with this in mind, you stood and walked into the closet yourself, looking around until a familiar blueish purple dress made you stop. you took it and walked out, holding it out for her to take. "this one." was all you said.

she looked confused. "i wear this one all the time-" "yes, and you always look amazing in it, it's the same with any other outfit you could wear. you'll always be perfect, so don't think so hard on dressing up for a walk to the town center."

she smiled at your words, giggling at your bluntness. "alright, thank you."