sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ 2

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE being a tad insecure about your relationship.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

"i have these feelings for him, but i admit at first i didn't think it could be possible, you know? i just feel it's weird for a human and a.. and him to.. god, my mind is everywhere." you muttered into your hands, shaking your head.

the little sister in front of you probably had no idea what you were talking about, but she swung her legs and paid attention to what you were saying nonetheless. you were glad you had someone to talk to, even if they didn't have anything to say back besides little compliments.

"look, it's daddy!" the girl cheered, quickly jumping down and rushing past you to the large figure in the doorway. you looked over your shoulder, smiling at the sight of the two. that smile faltered slightly when delta looked up at you, making a grunting sound as his hand motioned for you to come over.

you stood, clearing your throat and dusting yourself off. you walked over, taking his hand with a light smile as the little sister took your other one. "daddy and mommy!" she giggled, looking up at the two of you. you felt your face flush, heating reaching to the tip of your ears causing you to look away.

a light tug at your arm got you to look back, coming almost face to face with delta - who gave a distinct hum and a nod of his head. "yeah, you got it little one."