ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜᴛᴇᴄᴇ's ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE a little harmless flirting.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

"darling, the dove would look perfect on you. two beautiful things mixed to create an overall." rosalind hummed, circling around your figure as her finger laid ghostly touches on your neck - making you shiver. "i disagree, she would look perfect with anything. these charms are merely speaks of dust compared to her." robert butted in, taking rosalind's place in circling around you.

you didn't mind their little argument, knowing in the end there was never really a winner or a loser. you, if you had to admit, thought yourself as the overall winner in these situations - you adored the two, and you felt butterflies in your stomach whenever they would be charming and give you little compliments. you loved the attention they gave you, and they knew it.

"i'm simply stating what i believe will compliment her looks best." "i'm simply stating everything compliments her looks."

"guys, i think instead of the charms, you two could compliment me in their place." you hummed out with no stutter. you were used to giving your own little statements, and you knew that the two didn't mind one bit when you spoke what you thought.

"of course, why haven't we thought of that before."