ᴛᴏsʜɪɴᴏʀɪ ʏᴀɢᴀ ⬊ ʙɴʜᴀ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE seeing him after so long.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

the moon was the only thing giving light to the path you were taking with large and quick steps. you were ecstatic and butterflies filled the depths of your stomach as your mind was focused on seeing your dear friend.

it had been quite a while since you had seen toshi, having stayed in america for a little over a year due to the job that you had decided to take up. it wasn't a hero job, you weren't blessed with a quirk - unless you counted your smarts as such. you were happy with it either way.

ahead, you could make out a familiar slim and short figure and, with a smile on your face, your steps turned into jogging. "toshi!" you called out, watching the figure turn around to face you. as you got closer, you saw how bandaged up he was, and you didn't hesitate to engulf him in a hug.

i would say bone crushing, but i mean maybe it's a bit too far.

"what happened to you!?" you exclaimed, ignoring his protests for you to get off of him so he could stand up from the sand. "you're badly injured! despite being the 'number 1 hero', you should be in bed resting!"

"yeah, it's good to see you too ( name ) ."