ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ⬊ ʙɴʜᴀ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE coming out to them.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

"so, please don't freak out or anything guys." you mumbled, burying your face deep into your hands. a kind hand rubbed at your back, a voice following with the words "we could never! i mean, have you even met us? what's so bad that we would freak out?"

"well, there's - " before dabi could continue his words, he was cut off with a glass being thrown at the wall besides his head. he stopped talking, though he didn't flinch. he had gotten the message to shut up.

taking in a deep breath, you lifted your head and turned to look at everyone else. your fingers twisted around each other and your leg bounced as it usually would when you were nervous. "so... you know that one person i always talk about?"

they all nodded in unison. "well, i sorta really like them." you breathed out, and everyone seemed to raise an eyebrow at that confession. "is that what you were nervous about? telling us you like them?" kurogiri questioned. "well, there's another part that's suppose to come with it." you admitted.

it wasn't until toga pointed out that they were the same gender as you that you looked at everyone with light jazz hands. "yay, i'm gay."