ʜɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴs ⬊ ᴏʜsʜᴄ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE the two being the little shitheads they are.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you rushed around the club room, which was empty besides the members and yourself as the club had closed early today for some incident that you didn't have the time to remember.

the problem was that you couldn't find your school work that you had to turn in before heading home. being a teachers favorite gave you that leeway but the assignment was already a few days late and this would be the last time that teacher gave you another day.

"guys, you haven't seen my papers have you? i need those today or else i'm gonna fail this assignment!" you asked aloud, getting a collection of no's in return. you groaned, plopping down onto a nearby coach as your fingers pulled at your hair.

the two twins had heard of your dilemma and popped up on both of your sides, innocent smiles on their faces. "we know where they are!" they cheered together, making you shoot up. "great! can you show me where they are?"

in sync, the two stood up and put on thinking faces before sticking their tongues out at you. "hmm, how about no?"

"what, why not!?" you retorted, standing up with annoyance filling you. "because," hikaru started, throwing an arm around your shoulders. "you always pay more attention to those papers than us." kaoru finished, copying his brothers actions.

"but, without them, you can give all your attention to us!" they cheered.

let's just say, after that, you got your papers back while the boys got their backs kicked in.