ᴍɪᴋᴀsᴀ ᴀᴄᴋᴇʀᴍᴀɴɴ ⬊ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE confessions at sunset.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

it was a bit surprising to you all when the captain allowed you guys some leeway time before lights out, but you wasted no time taking advantage of this. the whole court yard was free to an extent, and that extent stretched far enough to allow you a hillside view over the lake.

you loved this place. it was your comfort spot, seemingly unknown to everyone but yourself, and that's what you enjoyed the most. there was one exception though, and her name was mikasa. a good friend of yours since you've joined the corps with your friend jean - who seemed to always hit on her when he got the chance.

you were there to stop it, for her sake and yours. you found great attraction to her, you saw her more than a friend and couldn't do anything but keep those thoughts to yourself. until today, when you decided to change that.

"hey, mikasa?" you spoke, sitting up on the grass while your eyes focused on the setting sun that reflected on the lakes water. "hm?" she hummed in return, looking at you just in time to watch your hand move to flip her hair lightly.

"let me be how jean is with you, permanently. please?"