ᴀɴɴɪᴇ ʟᴇᴏɴʜᴀʀᴛ ⬊ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE being the one person she's easy on.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

" ( lastname ) , you're with leonhart."

those words frightened you. you had been good friends with the girl, as well as reiner and bertholdt, yet you haven't had a chance to train with any of them. the people you usually get are armin or jean, who are relatively easy to beat in sparing.

annie was on another level, though, and as you stood in position to attack you tried not to let the fear show. "go ahead, give it your best shot." the girl taunted you, but feeling belittled got the best of you and you found yourself charging at the girl.

you took her arm, turning around and slinging it over your shoulder and you pulled with all you could. a loud thud made you open your eyes, unknowing to yourself that you had them closed this whole time. you stood over annie, who laid flat on her back on the floor.

everyone else was watching. they could tell annie let you have that and they didn't know why the silently strong female would do such a thing.

but annie didn't care about her reputation when it came to you, as long as you were happy. which you definitely were.

"fuck yeah! guys, did you see that? i totally kicked annie's ass!"