ᴍɪᴋᴀsᴀ ᴀᴄᴋᴇʀᴍᴀɴɴ ⬊ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE her not making it in time.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

mikasa flew through the sky, her odm gear allowing her to do so. her swords sliced at the titans napes, cutting them off as she watched her work lead them to the ground with loud thumps.

the screams of dying soldiers was something she was used to now, no matter how much it bothered her. just another day on the job, and they wouldn't have made it this far without some sacrifices so why care now? well..

"mikasa!" that voice was familiar to her. it made her do a double take and land on a nearby branch, looking around frantically for the source. her eyes widened as she was you without your odm gear in the hands of a titan. in fact, your gear was no where in sight, and she knows you wouldn't dare do such a thing in a time like this.

your eyes were watery, face red from the crying and pleading for help from people too busy being chased around themselves. " ( name ) !" she called, something in her igniting. she was quick to start towards your position, hoping to make it in time to at least distract the titans gaze from you enough to let her kill it.

but the closer she got to you, the closer you got to the mouth of the titan until, of course, the predictable happened. she watched in horror as you looked at her, your struggle stopping as your lips mouthed a couple of words she knew she wouldn't hear from you again.

then, you were gone. into the mouth of that damned titan. with anger and sadness washing over her like a tidal wave, she yelled as she cut the nape of the titan, watching it fall to the ground with a thud.