ʜᴀʀᴜʜɪ ғᴜᴊɪᴏᴋᴀ ⬊ ᴏʜsʜᴄ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE your first visit to the club.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you walked down the halls, a small pep in your step as you made your way to the club room. you barely got to see haruhi during the day, knowing her deals with the club and all, so you decided to use it to your advantage and get treated while you were there.

but, alas, she was quite popular with the other girls so you were stuck either waiting or choosing a different host. "ah, who else is free if i may ask? it's my first time here and - "

"say no more!" an excited voice spoke, a blonde haired male pushing through a crowd of girls to get to you. he took your hand, giving you a sincere grin as his eyes gazed into yours. "it's your first time here yes? allow me to serve you." he suggested.

"oh, you must be tamaki.." you thought aloud, and it seemed to boost his ego. "ah, so you know about me! am i as dreamy as you've heard of?" you held back a smile. "well, you're as egotistical as i've heard of. i was actually here for haruhi but it seems he's a bit preoccupied."

upon hearing this, tamaki gloomed in the corner, causing the twins to go and comfort him. you sweat dropped, looking up at the man with glasses. "you must be ( name ) , lucky for you i have a host who would be delighted to host you. honey - senpai has been wanting to meet you since haruhi's mentioned you."

"it's good to know i'm talked about." you hum, looking over your shoulder to the female who was probably soaking in other girls drool. she made eye contact with you and her face dropped knowingly as she seemed to have noticed the blonde man sulking. you waved as you allowed yourself to be seated with the sweets king. " ( name ) - chan!"

"hi honey, i'm glad to have you as my first host. be gentle, i'd love to leave this place with good memory."