All the warlocks moved in a rush as the first men of Valentine stepped inside with a seraph blade glowing in his hand. Katherine pulled her own seraph blade back up but before she could attack the circle member, Magnus pushed her back with his magic and she slammed against the wall in a gentle way and then he threw down a bookcase with his magic. The young circle member didn't look that impressed ''Your magic's strong warlock.Much stronger than that horned weakling I killed this morning.'' Magnus circled around the circle member and frowned, ''Elias?''and threw a powerful blast at the rogue shadowhunter who easily ducked. Katherine felt bad from him, he looked like he knew who Elias was.

''That was his name.Well, lucky for us, he sold you out before I took his warlock mark.'' Magnus agains threw his magic as the shadowhunter raised his blade ''Cat eyes, be a nice addition to my collection.'' those words somehow angered Katherine and she pulled out another dagger before throwing it at the man and it landed in his stomach just as an arrow embedded itself in his leg. She turned around to see Alec holding his bow and sighed in relief.

As soon as his eyes had landed on her, Alec took two steps forward and wrapped his arms securely around Katherine who at first was surprised but then wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling Alec into her and breathe in his scent, her eyes closed of their own. Alec buried his face in her shoulder, his eyes were closed as he allowed her intoxicating scent to fill his whole body , ''You're okay.You're safe.'' he tightened his arms around her waist ''Of course I am.It isn't that easy to get rid of me.''

Magnus looked at the young shadowhunters , the way both of them were holding each other made him smile, it wasn't the way friends or even best friends held each other, he would know, after all Magnus Bane had lived long enough to know the difference.

He just hoped Alexander Gideon Lightwood was worthy of Katherine.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as Katherine had stepped in the room where the rest were, Izzy and Jace had hugged her and ruffled her hair(Jace) and she has slapped away his hand.

''Magnus.'' Clary entered the room with a young warlock girl who hugged Magnus while Clary's eyes fell on Katherine, ''Kate.'' she hugged the older girl, ''Missed me too much?'' Katherine chuckled while Clary gave her a smile. '' Go join the others my dear.This is no place for a little girl.Go.'' Magnus told the girl and she walked away. Katherine gave Clary's hand a squeeze before she walked over to where Jace was sitting, ''Hey there Wayland.'' he stopped what he was doing and looked at Katherine before giving her a soft smile, ''I didn't say it then nor when you first entered this room, but when Magnus took you through the portal....for a second I thought I lost my best friend.''

Katherine placed her head on his shoulder, ''You can't, even if you want to. I'll never leave any of you alone.'' he chuckled ''What would I do without you,Kate?'' she narrowed her eyes and pretended to think ''Well I think the others will survive but you,Wayland, you'll probably be bored without my sarcasm to keep you company.'' Jace placed his head over her's ''Yeah, yeah I probably will.''

''Hold tight everyone, we're about to move.''

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

''Ah much better.'' Magnus sighed and turned around as Katherine stood next to Jace, ''Ugh it's inevitable.After each move I get the itch to redecorate.Normally, I love a dirty lair but this 's one is just sloppy.'' the warlock placed his foot on a round table and winked at Katherine as Alec came over to stand besides her and Jace.

''I believe in payment for services rendered.'' the necklace hung from between Magnus's fingers, ''Thank you for defending the warlocks.'' he looked at Izzy who looked shocked, ''I couldn't-'' ''Oh but you could and you should.'' Magnus moved and placed the necklace around the younger Lightwood's neck ''The Lightwoods have been wearing this for years.Besides this would look silly on your brother.'' Izzy chuckled and Katherine smiled at her, she was glad that Magnus gave her the necklace, she deserved it.