Fallon smiled, "Babe, that is perfect for their room. Then we can redo rooms when they are ready to be in their separate bedrooms."

"What kind of theme are you thinking?"

Fallon looked around and to the side she saw a scene set up to look like a nursery. She smiled and told him, "It is going to be a total cliche to you, I'm sure, but I love the look of that theme."

Archer chuckled and said, "A princess theme

Archer chuckled and said, "A princess theme. I love it. They are going to be our little princesses anyway. They might as well have the room to prove it. I love the light fixtures and mobile in the corner. It's understated. It's perfect. We'll get that decor. Are you sure that that is the sitting chair you want? I want you to try out the rocking chairs and make sure that it is perfect. Only the best for you. Make sure you like their room. You are going to be in there just as much as they will."

"It is perfect. I love it all. It's just so calm looking."

"Then it's settled. Excuse me ma'am. Can you get us everything in this set up other than the crib? We will be needing this double crib instead."

The worker smiled and said, "Yes sir. I'll make sure that we get these things for you."

Henry came over and told the pair, "Uncle Henry is getting them their first present."

Archer asked, "Do I really want to know what it is?"

Henry pulled the pair to where he had been. Archer and Fallon both laughed when they saw the Pink electric cars he had chosen. They matched the SUV that Archer drove himself only his was black. Henry said, "They have to have it. I'm getting them each one. There is no need for them to share. I can't wait until they are racing them."

Fallon chuckled and said, "It is going to be quite a while before they can drive them."

"There is a remote control until they are able to drive it on their own. Arch and I could help them out."

"You really aren't going to back down from this, are you?"

"Of course not. I'm going to spoil them rotten. This is what the good uncles do anyway. I've got to get them all the fun toys. The girls will be getting them all the clothes."

Archer high fived his brother and said, "Thanks, bro. These are awesome. They are going to love them. I can't wait until we can get them out in them."

Henry tracked down another worker and had them pull two of the pink SUVs to the front of the store with the other things they had already planned to buy."

When Fallon got over to the girls the were throwing outfit after outfit into the cart. Fallon said, "Woah. What are you doing?"

Linley said, "Oh girl. You are going to have the best dressed babies. There are outfits up until they are four in here. Oh, and I found something for you, too."

"What is it?"

"One of those new hospital gowns. You are going to be stylish and comfortable. What design do you like? I want to get it and their coming home outfits from me. So, what do you think?"

Fallon looked around and found a gown what was blue with pink flowers. Then she also found two gowns that matched for the girls. Arabella and the queen had found blankets that matched as well.

Archer came over and kissed Fallon's head. He asked, "What have you found?"

"They found everything, Arch. But look at this cute gown for the hospital. Then the babies will have a matching outfit on going home day. What do you think? Do you like it? Is that too much matching?"

He kissed her head again and said, "Absolutely perfect. All of my girls will be beautiful. I just can't wait to see them in their little clothes and have them in our arms. How are you holding up, babe? Do you need a rest? Something to eat?"

"I could use something to eat. I think we've done all of damage here we could do here. Let's go have some lunch."

Linley said, "Then we are going shopping, momma."

Archer paid for everything. He refused to let Fallon see the final total. He wanted to get their daughters the very best and he set out to do it.

The small group went on to eat lunch. Fallon couldn't believe how much their girls were already loved. She couldn't wait to meet the little people that she was carrying. She couldn't wait to see the ones she loved most loving on her daughters.