Chapter 23

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE SCENE SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

There's a soft knock from the door after I took bath. My knitwear, jeans and underwears were completely soaked after swimming in the pool. I was in the bathrobe when I reached the door to open it.

"This may suit you," Chris said as he handed me his t-shirt and sweatpants.

"This may be a little big for me, but thanks," I said and when I turned my body to wear the clothes that Chris gave me, he inhibited from stepping even further by grabbing my shoulder. He approached me and his gaze looked so deep and intimidating.

"Is there something that bothers you?" I asked. He was clearly not paying attention to what I was asking. "Are you o-" he cut me off by crashing his lips against mine.

His lips tasted like mint and our kisses are soft and teasing. His hand wrapped into my wet hair and I could feel his erection pressed against my stomach as he brought his body closer to me. He untied my bathrobe and let it fell on the floor. I was completely naked and he pushed me against the wall. He cupped me with his large palm, rubbing up and down while my hand rushing to unbutton his pants. I cried out as his fingers entered me and wrapped one of my arms around him under his arm. His fingers continued pumping in and out slowly and his mouth moved to my neck. He sucked the skin harshly.

"Chris..." I gasped and he pulled his hand from me and kissed me on my lips as I whimpered.

Then, he knelt in front of me before placing both his hands on my thighs and squeezed them gently. He kissed my stomach down to the apex of my thighs. My body involuntary lifted off from the wall and his tongue moved up and down while he wrapped his arms around my thighs, keeping them apart. I gripped his hair to stand still.

"Tell me how good it feels," he said as he stood up in front of me and stared into my eyes. He pulled out his t-shirt from his body but he never pulled away his gaze from me.

Then, he kissed me on my lips again. My chest was heaving and my breath staggered. His eyes closed and he sucked in a sharp breath. After that, he pulled out a small packet from his jeans before the jeans fell down on the floor. When he opened the packet, he never pulled away his gaze from mine and I gasped. He used his knee to part my legs, spreading them wide and I felt his fingers rubbed against me. His lips met mine and kissed me slowly. I felt the condom brushed against me causing me to shudder. Seconds later, he lifted my left leg and he pressed into me. My eyes screwed shut and I heard myself gasp. I held his shoulder tightly.

"You okay?" He whispered into my ears. I nodded and he moved further into me. "Fuck," he groaned. He cupped me again with his palm and he lifted me upwards and downwards repetitively. "I want you, Grace," he breathed against my cheek.

"Ahh..." I moaned as he pushed me harder.

His eyes were closed, his jaw was clenched in concentration and his muscles contracted against his skin. The pain slowly disappeared before he buried his head in the crook of my neck. Both of us took a deep breath. He remained closing his eyes as he touched the tip of his nose against mine. Later, he opened his eyes and smiled.

I loved him and I knew without a doubt that he loved me too. I could tell that it was taking everything in him to control himself, to keep this slow process of our relationship and I loved him all the more for it. Time slowed and stopped, speeded and stopped as he moved in and out of me. I kissed his neck and the spot under his ear that I knew would drive him crazy as much as he did to me.

"I'm going to come," he whispered through his clenched teeth.

I nodded and his eyes never left mine as he came. His chest stopped heaving and he lifted up, pulling out of me.

"Are you okay?" His eyes search my face.

"I'm okay," I smiled as I assured him. I pressed my thighs together to dull the ache.

He lifted me and he took a seat at the edge of the bed while my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Happy birthday, Grace!" He planted a kiss on my lips and I smiled brightly. "Do you have a wish?" He asked.

"I have, but I couldn't tell you," I answered. He immediately showed me a sulky face and I pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's a full moon, tonight. Come with me," I unwrapped my leg and took Chris's t-shirt and sweatpants that I put on the wardrobe.