Chapter 16

VERY MATURE CONTENT!! IF YOU FELT UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU MAY SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

CHRIS

I sighed as I entered my bedroom. The next thing I knew, I took a bottle of wine and I drank it. I was so upset by my behaviour and I knew I shouldn't force her. Enjoying the silence and serenity, I looked out the window to gaze at the green and blue oasis out there.

'Creak...' I heard the sound of the door being opened so, I turned my back. It's Grace. She closed the door behind her and shockingly, she locked it. I frowned but didn't say anything. She pulled down her shoulder straps and automatically, the dress hit down the floor, leaving her in her bra and underwear. Both of us stood still like a statue.

"What are you doing?" I ran towards her and then, gently, I kissed her on her lips. She kissed me back. When I pulled away, I looked at Grace in her eyes. "What are you doing to me, Grace?" I whispered and then I leaned her against the wall and I kissed her even harder. She cupped my cheeks with her small palms.

My hands moved to the back of her neck in a desperate attempt to make her even closer to me when we kissed. I lifted her up, locking her legs around my waist and I guided her to my bed and both of us fell onto it. We remained kissing and when her hands touch the hem of my sweatshirt, she assisted me to pull it and tanked top over my head. She straddled my torso and my eyes went wide.

She tried to pull me down to kiss me again so, I reached behind her back and my rushed fingers find her bra clasp and I unsnap it. She was unbuttoning my jeans and I immediately loosened it down, leaving me a pair of boxers. Immediately, I cupped her warm breast with my huge right palm and kneaded it gently.

"Chris..." Her moans really turned me on.

I kissed her breast and licked her nipple while my other hand still cupping the other one. She wrapped her hands into my hair. She reflectively moved her body to synchronise with my lip's movements. I descended to kiss her belly button before finally, I was between at her knees. I glanced at her for a sign of consent and she nodded. I put my lip on her panty and then, I put my fingers at the hem of it.

She closed her eyes while moaning my name and she gasped at the immediate pleasure of intrusion. Seconds later, she moved her hands from my hair and cups my face, stopping me from moving further. She looked at me in my eyes. I slipped my fingers into her panty and eventually I reached the apex of her thighs. She closed her eyes, holding tightly to the sheet of the bed. I didn't close my eyes nor looked away. Instead, I looked at her face to observe how she react. I moved my finger slowly as her orgasm overtook her and then, she immediately gripped my wrist to stop me. I took my hand out from her panty and I played with her hair.

"I love you, Chris," she whispered as my lips met her neck.

I pulled out a small packet from my drawer beside my bed and I wasted no time putting it on before kissing her again. A few moments later, I looked at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded as a sign of verification. I lifted her hips up slightly and I could feel my condom brush the wall of her vagina. She immediately gripped my arms and her head touched my chest.

"Ahh..." I didn't know if she was moaning or she was in pain.

"Okay?" I asked. She nodded but I could read her expression that she was holding a pain. Wait a second... "No one ever make love with you?" I asked and she immediately pulled me to crashed her lip against mine. I moved my hip inwards and outwards slowly so I wouldn't hurt her.

"Ahh... Chris..." she moaned again. I loved hearing her calling out my name.

So I brought her to sit on my lap and I moved her hips to feel the sensation. Her body moved unintentionally and I kissed her breast, sucking her nipples. I put my hand around her small back, hugging her closer to me as I moved to meet her hips. I kissed her the entire time and our body synchronised perfectly.

"I want you to come, Grace!" I said as her lips moved over to my neck and shoulder. I moved her hips upwards and downwards over and over again.

"Chris...!" she groaned. There were a bead of sweats on her forehead. I laced my finger through her and the intimacy of the gesture made me weak.

I felt her stomach tightening and mine too but I didn't want to come too fast thus, I flipped her over so, her chest was facing the surface of the bed. I inserted mine into her and she immediately closed her eyes and her mouth open wide but no sounds came out. I held her waist to keep it firm and she held on to the head of the bed to handle the pain.

"I want you to come for me, Grace," I bent and whispered to her before kissing her ear's tip.

She nodded and when I moved outwards she rushed to reach my hands. I put my left hand on her waist while my right hand was holding her hand. She kept her mouth from moaning by biting the pillow.

"Grace... fuck!" I moaned. And then, I flipped her to face me and I immediately inserted mine to her before continuing the intense moment. I kissed her and I told her that I want her as we both tense. Our moan intertwined along with our body before we stopped. I fell on her body and we desperately breathed and gasped.

I moved, laying my back on the bed before Grace leaned on my bare chest. I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

"I'm glad you are not mad at me," I exclaimed, breaking a long but peaceful silence.

"Me too," she said but her eyes still closed. "I wasn't mad at you. I am sorry for letting you down," she said, lifting her head up to look at me.

"You don't have to say sorry to me," I said, fixing her hair that was covering her face. She lifted her hand and poked me on my nose with her index finger making me chuckled.

"You should tell me about the tournament," she brought up the topic again.

"Arghh! Not that again," I rolled my eyes and she softly pinched the skin of my torso. "Aww... That's hurt!" I could feel that she was smiling.

"I will miss you," she put her chin on my chest. "Chris, even it just for bloody four days, it will feel like a bloody four years!" She was exaggerating.

I caressed her cheek and I pulled her onto my face to kiss her again. And then, she got up from the bed and took her panty and bra. She clasped it on her chest and wore her panty. Next, she walked further to the door to reach for her purple dress and pull it into her body. I did the same too. I put my boxers on, buttoned my jeans and put on my sweatshirt. She took a glance on my cupboards where the frames and pictures were located. She held one big frame and smiled.

"You look so happy here," she chuckled and I put my hand around her waist. It was a picture of my parents and I in front of my primary school when I was 10. "You're so cute!" she carved a smile.

"This was me when I was 10, I was transferred from California to here in Chicago," I explained.

"So, how does it feel to be a part of Chicago?" she asked while her finger beautifully caressed the edge of the frame.

"Better," I said.

She put the frames on the cupboard before reaching for the frame that has me in the picture, shooting the ball into the basket.

"That's so impressive," she said and she glanced to look at me. "I wish I could see you playing," she exclaimed and then, she bit her lower lip.

"I'm sorry that I can't bring you with me there. That was the last tournament for me before I enter the college," I said. She looked upset so I turned her around to look at me. "I promise that one day, I will bring you with me during my tournament," I said. She nodded and carved a smile on her beautiful face.