Epilogue - Two

Phoebe

Three years later

"Sweetie, you look amazing. Stop fidgeting the dress." My mom says as I rearrange the skirt on my wedding dress for the hundredth time in the last five minutes.

"I just want it to be perfect for them, especially since I can only legally marry one

"I just want it to be perfect for them, especially since I can only legally marry one. Plus the boys have worked so hard to help me with everything for this wedding. They actually involved themselves instead of just giving me a card and telling to me do whatever." I sigh.

"Phoebe, you could have told them you wanted to get married at the courthouse in sweat pants and they would have rushed you there. They want you; they don't care how." Ashlyn reassures me from her spot sitting in the chair, I all but strapped her too, since she is eight months pregnant with my nephew and supposed to be on bed rest.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know. Still doesn't change that I want them to be breathless when Thomas walks me down the aisle."

"They won't know what hit em' Phebs. They'll  think you are the most beautiful woman in the world and within two seconds they will be planning on how to get you out of that dress tonight. Trust me, every time they had me bring you an outfit their only requirement be that it could be taken off easily." She laughs just as the door cracks open and we hear Thomas ask if everyone is decent before entering.

My mom instantly goes to give him a peck on the lips, which he happily receives before turning to look at me.

"Wow Phoebe, you look stunning. The boys are jaws gonna hit the floor when they see you."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Let's get this show on the road shall we ladies." He says as he pulls the door open and allows Ashlyn and my mother to walk out infront of us.

Within minutes we are lined up behind the banquet halls door, as my mother and Ashlyn walk down the aisle and into their places. When it's my turn to move into the doors open threshold I can hear my the blood rushing through my head, but as I take the first few steps down the aisle, I look up and see my men. Gage and Kade are standing side by side looking at me with the brightest smiles I've ever seen. As we move closer I can see that they both have tears running down their faces and when we finally stop just a couple of feet away from them, I can hear their rapid breathing.

They both step forward and take my one hand that Thomas offers them. I quickly step up even to them and hand my bouquet off to Ashlyn, which allows me to hold each of their hands fully now. As we settle into our places our officiant begins to speak.

"We are gathered here today to join Phoebe and Gage in holy matrimony, as well as to complete a dedication ceremony between Phoebe and Kade. If anyone here has an objections speak now for forever hold your peace." She speaks loudly and then waits before continuing.

"I understand that the three wish you read your own vows to each other before Gage and Phoebe sign the marriage certificate. Kade if you would like to begin."

"Baby, you are the most amazing thing to ever walk into our lives. I was wrapped around your finger after that first dinner where we officially met you. You are strong, independent, and fierce while still being sweet, caring, and cuddly. You are the best of both worlds. Your capacity to see me and Gage as a unit and as individuals floors me daily. While I may not be legally married to you, you are my one true love and wife in my heart and that's all that truly matters. Please take this ring as a symbol of my everlasting devotion to you." Kade speaks in a broken voice as he slides his simple silver wedding band onto the finger with my engagement ring.

"Princess, you know words aren't my speciality but I need you to know that you took my breath away from the moment I watched you climb out of that U-haul truck the day you moved in with Derrick and Thomas. There was never been another woman I have wanted to call my girlfriend, fiancée, and now soon my wife. You handle both me and Kade with such grace it amazes me. When I'm with you I feel whole. Thank you for loving me, and for giving me the chance to show you just how much I love you for the rest of my life." Gage rasps out in a voice full of emotion before clearing his throat and sliding his simple silver wedding band on next to his brothers.

I take a minute to look down at my hand and compose myself before I begin speaking to the two gorgeous men standing before me.

"When this relationship began, I never thought that I would fall in love with you both so quickly; but I guess I should have known better. Kade you are thoughtful and careful while Gage is spontaneous and wild. I love both of you for what makes you individuals but I also love that you two aren't whole without one another. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think the universe for allowing our paths to cross. You're ability to love me so fully is beyond amazing, and I'm hoping that your hearts have some room left because in about seven months there will be four of us instead of three."

As I finish my last sentence the twins go dead still as they fully process what I just said. I can see the wheels turning in their heads as the words sink in and just as I start to worry that they aren't excited, Kade drops to his knees and starts scattering kisses all over my belly as Gage smashes his lips into mine. When he pulls away they switch places as our guest begin to clap.

Our officiant manages to get us all back under control and finish the ceremony quickly. The marriage certificate is signed and the three of us walk down the aisle together into the beginning of our new lives.

——————————————————————————
There is only one more point of view left! I can't believe this book is almost complete! Now here's my question... shall we keep the third and final update PG-13 or shall our three love birds have one final XXX scene? Let me know what you think!