Chapter Seventeen

Gage

"Can we go home now boys?" Phoebe asks from the backseat.

"Yes Princess" I say and start the car. The last ten minutes had thrown me for a loop. We were waiting for her by the door when she rounded the corner walking at a brisk pace. When I saw the girl following her, I instantly knew why. Alison was following her. I wish we had never laid eyes on that girl. She was nothing but trouble. She might have been the first girl that we shared but she was also our biggest mistake. We never expected Alison to fall in love with us. When she admitted it to us, we cut her off cold turkey, no contact. We didn't feel the same and she has been running every girl off since. I wouldn't let her run Phoebe off.

"Gage grab her bag. While I open the door." Kade says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I can carry my own bag guys." Phoebe says in reply to his order.

"Not when we can princess." I say to her as I walk around and open her door before heading to the trunk. She was leaning over slipping her feet back into her shoes before stepping out of the car when I slammed the trunk.

"You didn't have to put those back on. I would have carried you in." I tell her.

"I can walk; I just don't like the way garage floors feel. It gives me chill bumps, and not in a good way. Plus I'm sure I'm a little heavy to be carrying all the time." She states standing up.

"You aren't heavy." I retort, putting my hand behind her back and walking her towards the door Kade has managed to finally get open.

"Wow." Is all she says when we walk inside. "This place is bigger than our house."

"Yeah. But it's empty all the time. Our parents are gone for work ninety percent of the time . When we were little, we stayed at Derick's because we weren't old enough to stay alone and eventually that just turned into our home. We only really stay here when Derick isn't around." Kade says.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She replies quietly touching our arms.

"It's ok princess." I speak as I move my arm and take her hand. "Come on let's go upstairs. I'm sure you want to change."

"Actually, can I take a shower? I kinda feel gross from sweating when we were dancing. Plus I need to wash this makeup off." She asks.

"Can I join you baby?" Kade asks in return, as he follows us up the stairs.

"Kade. Seriously?" I look back and shoot him a glare. He is gonna run her off before we even get a chance to ask if she really wants us to take her virginity.

"No. You can't join me." She answers as she continues to walk up the stairs never letting go of my hand. At least she only shut him down, instead of getting mad.

"It wouldn't be fair if Gage was left out. So you can both join me." She chuckles as we reach the top of the stairs and I freeze.

"Please tell me you are being serious?" I ask with a strangled voice.

"Yes. Now where is the bathroom?" She states and she reaches behind her and unzips her dress, letting it pool at her feet, leaving her in matching bra and panties.