Chapter Six

Gage

Watching Kade make Phoebe cum was one of the hottest things I have ever seen but now it was my turn. I broke the kiss I had started before my brother could move and pulled Phoebe up to break their contact myself. I wanted her to focus on how I was about to make her feel.

"Come here princess. It's my turn now." I say pulling her towards the chair I was sitting in. I sat her down and pulled each leg over the side of the arms exposing her fully. I drop to my knees and lean forward to kiss her once more.

"I'm going to enjoy tasting all of you" I whisper as I work my way down her neck and chest to her nipples. I flick my tongue over one while scraping my nail over the other and I'm rewarded with a throaty groan from Phoebe. I take my time licking, touching, and massaging every inch of her chest. By the time I'm done, I have left multiple marks that will be there for at least a week.

"Gage. Please. I'm dripping wet. I need more." She rasps as I trail kisses down towards her belly button.

"Princess, don't worry I will give you more. I'm going to lick you're pussy until you can't breathe. And I won't stop until you beg me too." I reply to her plea while moving down to where she wants me to be. As I reach her pussy, I can smell her and see her arousal. With one long swipe of my tongue I lick away her juices that had almost run down onto the chair.

"Oh my god! Please stop teasing me! " she cries as I lick up and down her entire pussy very slowly.

"All good things come to those who wait princess" I chuckle in between licks. When she finally realizes I'm not going to speed up because she want me too, she relaxes back and I immediately go to town, because she finally gave into me. I suck her clit into my mouth and roll my tongue around it, causing her to buck her hips up and moan. With the next flick of my tongue her hands find my hair and she shuts her thighs around my head.

I push her thighs apart again and break my suction on her clit. "Phoebe, keep these pretty little legs open for me or I will have Kade hold them open. Do you understand me?"

"Yes" she says and lays her legs back to where I had placed them.

"Good girl" I praise as she does what I want once again. She smiles down at me as I make eye contact for just a second before I truly allow myself to feast on her.

I spend what seems like hours between Phoebe's thighs. I take her to the edge over and over again but haven't let her fall over. She is getting desperate to cum.

"Gage! Gage! Gage!" She chants as I stick my
tongue into her slick channel.

"Do you want to cum Phoebe?"

"Yes. Please. I can't take anymore" she whines. And with that statement I wrap my tongue back around her swollen clit and slide two fingers into her curling them up to it her g-spot.

"What did you just touch?" Phoebe asks as her hips buck to meet my fingers.

"That is your g-spot. And I will hit it every time I touch you. Cum for me princess. You have screamed Kade's name, it's time to scream mine." I say while applying just the right amount of pressure within her and onto her clit to set her off.

"GAGE! Oh fuck, yes, yes!" Is all I hear for the two minutes that I pull her orgasm out until she slumps down into the chair. I stand and put my fingers to her mouth.

"Open up. I want you to taste yourself ." I say as I pull my fingers from her spasming pussy and touch them to her lips. She opens her mouth as I requested and swirls her tongue around my fingers.

"Mmmm, I taste good." She says after I pull my fingers from her mouth.

"Yes you do princess" I agree with her.

After a couple minutes of coming down from her high Phoebe sits up and looks between Kade and I. "Can I help you with those?" she asks and she looks at the tents in both of our sweat pants.

"Only if you want to." We both reply.

"I want too" she says as she gets out of the chair and drops to her knees.

"Fuck" we both groan at the sight.

"I want to touch you both at the same time." She says while looking up at us through her amazingly long eyelashes.

"Go ahead princess" I say giving her verbal permission as Kade shakes his head yes looking down at her.

"Okay" Phoebe replies very softly before reaching for the bands of our sweat pants to pull them down. As she slides them down our legs, her eyes grow wide. "No boxers?"

"Baby we never wear boxers with sweats. Plus it would have been a shame to have had even more layers between us while you were on top of me earlier." Kade replies seeming to find his voice for the first time since she dropped to the floor.

"Oh." Is all Phoebe mummers before she reaches out and takes each of us into one of her small hands.

"Phoebe!" We both exhale and she jerks her hands back, looking up at us silently apologizing thinking she has hurt us.

"No, don't stop princess. It felt good. We just really want you to touch us." I speak to calm her.

"Okay." She replies quietly as she snakes her fingers back around us. "Tell me what you want me to do" she states before once again looking us both in the eyes.