Chapter Two

Gage

"It looks like the new family members have arrived" I laugh out to my brother Kade, and our best friend Derick when we hear his father yelling for him to come down.

"Apparently, I'll be right back" Derick replies as he stands, rolls his eyes, puts down his PlayStation controller, and leaves us alone in his room.

When the door shuts, Kade and I make eye contact and both shoot for the window to watch the disaster that's about to take place. As I pull the blinds up I watch Derick's new step-sister get out of the large truck that had pulled up and my eyes almost bug out of my head. She is exactly the type of girl I love; short, dresses girly but not overly, and has curves for days. My head snaps toward Kade and he is already looking at me.

"Did Derick know that his step-sister looked like that?" he questions.

"He didn't say anything to me about it" I reply.

"If he knew and chose not to share the info with us, I might punch him. I want her under me already and I don't even know her name" Kade growls.

"She can't be under you if she is under me, and that's exactly where she is gonna be since you got the last one"I chuckle and look pointedly at my twin. We have always had the same taste in girls, which lead us to develop a system of switching off who gets the girl when we see someone we want.

"If I remember correctly we both got a piece of the last one. You fucked her two days after I did." Kade huffs.

"I did but you had her first. It's my turn" I argue.

"We could always share, it's been a while. And with the attitude that one has it might take both of us to handle her". He says nodding his head towards the window, where I see my new conquest side step, and completely avoid Thomas' hug with a disgusted look on her face.

"I think that might be a good idea" I reply with a chuckle.

We watch her as she heads towards the door and walks inside. Within a couple of minutes I can hear Derick outside of the door explaining how the rooms work, and hear the shortest reply from the sweetest voice I have ever heard.
"Yeah, I don't wanna to share a bathroom with you. Thanks for the tour.See ya around" and then a door opens and shuts before Derick opens his. As he walks into the room Kade and I are already looking at him like we could murder him.

"By the look on your faces, I can tell you two have already seen and fought over who gets the fuck her" he says. "When she got out do the truck I knew you both would have a field day with her, but I'm asking as your best friend that you two keep it civil with this one. I have to live with her, and my dad might kill you both if you just drop her after you sleep with her."

"We are always nice to the girls we fuck, after we are done" we reply in unison. "And we aren't taking turns with her, we have already decided that we are gonna share her." I finish.

"Good luck with that boys, she is not happy about being here. I don't think she is gonna fall for your usual routine." Derick says as sits back down on his bed and picks up the controller that he had to put down when he left the room.

"Oh we will see about that." I whisper under my breath as Kade and me pick up our controllers as well.