Chapter Twelve

Phoebe

Tuesday and Wednesday went by smoothly. I was getting comfortable in my classes and the twins figured out a routine that allowed me time to myself and time with them. They stayed close at school but never tried to keep all my attention and then when everyone got home they would go to their house for a few hours before coming back to hang out with Derick. They always ate dinner with us and then after dinner we would head to the theater room.

We always started out watching a movie that I chose but it never took long for us to jump each other. They were addicting. It look them three days of fooling around to figure out every sensitive spot I had. And I enjoyed the fact that I could barely touch them and they were hard. I liked spending time with them but I was worried about how we were going to work out at the dance on Friday.

"Guys, how is this gonna work on Friday?" I asked resting my head on Gage's lap while my legs were stretched out over Kade's.

"How is what gonna work baby?" Kade asks back.

"The dance. How are we all going to go together? A date normally consists of two people and we are three." I say.

"Ah. To everyone else we will just look like friends hanging out." Gage says. "We can take turns dancing with you and if we play our cards right we will be able to sneak out without anyone noticing."

"You don't want anyone to notice we are leaving together?" I ask as I sit up and break contact with them both.

"I didn't mean it the way it sounded princess." Gage says realizing he had upset me. "I just meant that we want to be able to make it out of the dance with just you. We don't want to leave with a whole group of people."

"Why? I thought that is what high school dances are about." I counter.

"Well we were going to ask you tomorrow at the bonfire but I guess now will work too. Will you stay the night with us Friday? At our house. Our parents will be out of town and we wanted to have a night alone with you baby." Kade says.

"Oh." I reply looking down and blushing. "Yes I will stay the night with you. Sorry for getting upset"

"It's alright princess. I didn't think about what I was saying." Gage says as he pulls me back down onto the loveseat.

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing with you in here but I can't wait to get you in a bed Phoebe" Kade chuckles out.

"We could use my bedroom, but my mom would catch on if we did." I tell him.

"We know baby." Kade continues as he leans over to kiss me.

"Did you get a dress yet?" Gage inquires after me and Kade break apart.

"No. I'm going with Ashlyn tomorrow. She had stuff to do the last couple of days." I whisper as I lean over to give him a kiss too.

"Do us a favor and make sure it's easy to take off." Gage says when I pull away and stand to pull my clothes back on.

"I'll think about it." I tease as I head towards the door leaving them both sitting on the loveseat naked.