Chapter Twenty-One

Phoebe

Saturday flew by. I spent most of my day with the twins just talking and getting to know each other better.

Sunday we hung out with Derick and Ashlyn. Ashlyn convinced us to go to the movies and see Avengers: End Game. We ended up at he matinee on my insistence. I learned early on into high school that no other teenagers are gonna be up that early, so we had a little more freedom. When we walked into the theater, the boys got sent to get snacks while Ashlyn and me went to the bathroom.

"So, how was Friday night? Did they make their move?" Ashlyn asks.

"How long have you been waiting to ask that?" I ask back without answering her.

"Since we climbed in the car and Kade smacked your butt. Then Gage decided to rub your thigh the entire ride here." She replies through the stalls.

"Does anything ever slip by you?" I huff.

"No dear Phoebe it doesn't. So spill; or I'll ask the twins." She taunts.

"They made their final move Friday. We have kinda been fooling around since the day before I started school and met you." I reply knowing she might be mad.

"I figured. They don't normally do pep rallies or dances, but they jumped at the chance to take you. I want all the details! Who's the better kisser, better in bed, who has better pillow talk? Who's bigger?" Ashlyn rambles as we walk out to wash our hands.

"Ashlyn!" I scold and shoot her an evil glare.

"What? Come on, I'm just curious. I won't tell!" She whines.

"They are both great kissers, they are both great in bed, and there was no pillow talk. I was too worn out. I will not discuss penis sizes." I answer quietly and head towards the door.

"One day Phoebe, one day" she chimes behind me as we enter the lobby and my eyes automatically connect with the twins.

They truly are breathtaking. If you looked at me and then looked at them, you would never guess we were together. They are so out of my league it's not funny. As strange as it makes me feel that they want me, I have never doubted they did. Not since the first day I moved here and they cornered me into the wall. They were hard as a rock then and have been every time they get me alone since.

"Finally, let's go find our seats." Derick says as Ashlyn walks up and grabs his hand. We walk into the theater and it's completely empty. All three of the boys stop and turn to look at me.

"You are a genius baby. I have never been to an empty theater before." Kade speaks.

"Kade, we have a home theater. We are alone there every time we watch a movie." I reply lifting my eyebrows.

"Yeah. But it's different in public." Gage whispers in my ear as he places a kiss on my neck and  chills run down my spine.

"Hey lovebirds, are you coming to sit down?" Ashlyn calls from the top row.  

Instead of replying, I just start climbing the stairs. I slide in to sit next to Ashlyn but before I'm all the way down my hips are grabbed and I'm pulled into Gage's  lap. I let out a yelp and he smiles.

"I get you the first half. Kade gets you the second half." He chirps.

The lights dim and the trailers start to play. I squirm around on Gage's lap to get comfy and he leans his head into my shoulder.

"Stop wiggling or we will go to the car to finish what you are starting." He whispers and I freeze. "Good girl."

As the movie officially begins all our attention turns to the screen. I fully relax into Gage's body. An hour into the movie, Kade reaches over and grabs my hand. I shift and slide into his lap. By the end of the movie I'm a sobbing heap, along with Ashlyn. The lights come up, we head towards the exit, and the twins flank either side of me. Gage has his arm wrapped around my shoulders and Kade has a hand placed on my lower back.

"You three are almost as interesting to watch as the movie." Ashlyn teases from behind us as we walk out the side exit to avoid the crowded lobby.

"How so Ashlyn?" Kade asks.

"You two have never officially dated anyone separately, let alone together and you three have had no issues what so ever. It's like you can sense what the others need. It's cute."She answers.

"You think it's cute, let's see what the rest of the school thinks tomorrow. Plus we have to tell our parents. We aren't going to be able to hide it at home if we don't at school." I quip.

"My dad already knows. He asked me Wednesday if you guys had something going on and I told him the truth. He doesn't care, but I don't think he has told your mom." Derick speaks.

"I guess we should go tell her then." I let out and climb into the car.