Chapter Twenty-Four

Phoebe

"Where are we going?" I ask as Kade pulls me down the hallway at a rapid pace while Gage is busy talking on his phone behind us.

"Somewhere where I can take those damn clothes off you and fuck you senseless." Gage replies as his cell phone clicks when he locks it.

"Guys we are at school. I'm not having sex here." I reply seriously.

"Baby, neither are we. To many people could walk in on us. Gage just called our driver. He will be here by the time we get to the back parking lot." Kade speaks to soothe me.

"That fast?" I ask.

"He is paid to stay within ten miles of the school at all times." Gage answers as they pick up their pace even more passing plenty of other students in the hallway.

"Ever cum in the backseat of a car princess?" He continues.

"You know good and well that I have. You were there." I chuckle as we bust through the back doors of the school and climb into the waiting car.

As soon as the door is closed Kade tells the driver to take us to their house and pushes the button that makes the partition rise separating us from him.

"Do you have any idea how hot that was? I wanted to bend you over and fuck you on the table right there." Gage whispers in my ear, making me instantly wet.

"Do you have any idea what hearing you talk like that does to me?" I gasp.

"I bet it makes you ready for us. If I reached into your panties would you be wet?" Kade rasps as one hand slides up the inside of my thigh.

"Yes!" I moan letting my head fall back on the seat when he runs one finger over my wet panties stopping at my clit.

"Oh baby. You are drenched. It wouldn't take much to make you scream our names." He says and brings his lips to mine, applying more pressure to his fingers, making me buck my hips up.

The whole ride home they switch off kissing me and running their hands over my entire body. By the time we pull into their driveway, I'm a shaking mess. Kade swings his door open and I slide out behind him. Before I can start walking I am grabbed from behind and flipped over Gage's shoulder. While I am enjoying the view of his ass, I can feel the cool fall breeze on mine and I know my panties are showing.

"Gage put me down! I can walk. I'm sure I'm heavy too." I huff and slap his rear end playfully.

"I know you can walk. I watch those hips swing all the time. I just need to get you upstairs faster than those little legs can carry you, plus I like your boobs pressed against my back. You aren't heavy either, so don't say that again."Gage growls and flips me onto a bed.

Once I land I realize we aren't in Gage's room. Which means we must be in Kade's. I go to sit up to look around but I'm pushed back as Kade lays his now mostly naked body on mine.

"You have on to many clothes baby. Let me help you." He purrs and rips the buttons on my shirt open, sending them flying, before unhooking the front latch closure on my bra.

"That was a school shirt!" I fuss but hush instantly when his warm mouth wraps around my nipple. "Fuck! Kade that feels good!"