Chapter Twenty- Six

Phoebe

I can't believe that Kade just took me to the brink of an orgasm and left me there. To top it off he has done nothing but tease me the entire time we have been sitting at the dinner table. I am so wet right now I swear there is going to be a damp spot on the chair when I stand up. I haven't even managed to get half my food down. Every time I go to take a bite he runs his hand up the inside of my thigh and my breath catches. I want him to touch me. I don't care if I'm surrounded by my family. He has left me a needy mess and I can't take anymore. I'm going to explode if I don't put some space between us.

"Can I be excused? I'm not really hungry. It's been a long day." I ask my mom, trying to control the huskiness of my voice.

"Yes Phoebe." She replies with a sad smile.

I can tell that she thinks the drama with Alison is bothering me but I don't have the control left in me to tell her that's not the case. I need to get up before I beg Kade to just take me on the table. I quickly push my chair back and bolt for the stairs without making eye contact with anyone. The second I enter my room I pull my pants and panties down in one swift motion. My back hits the bed and I automatically spread my legs for my hand to wander between them. I know Kade said not to touch myself but I can't take it anymore. Just as my middle finger makes contact with my clit, my hand is moved away forcibly and trapped above my head. My other quickly follows and I snap my eyes open to meet Kade's eyes.

"Oh no baby. I said no touching. I meant it. The only orgasms you are getting tonight will be from my hands, mouth, or cock." He whispers into my ear as he lays his body out on top of me. When his shorts make contact with my wet core, I buck my hips trying to get some type of friction.

"You are so needy right now, aren't you?  If you ask me nicely I might let you cum." He sighs while grinding his hips into me, causing a moan to slip past my lips.

"Please Kade. I need to cum. Please make me cum." I plead.

"I'll get you there baby.  But not before I want too." He replies and puts his lips against mine.

I expected the kiss to be wild but it was sweet. He took his time, I needed air but I couldn't bring myself to break away. Just as I thought my lungs were going to explode, Kade pulled back. He sat up on his knees between my legs and ran his eyes over me.

"As much as I like you wearing only my shirt, I want you naked. Sit up." He orders. When I'm up he pulls the shirt over my head, throws it across the room, and reaches behind me to unclasp my bra.

"Have I ever told you I love your boobs. They fit perfectly in my hands." Kade rasps out as he cups each breast and leans down to suck one of my nipples into his mouth. After giving one attention he goes for the other. I lean my head back and let out a moan as he scraps his teeth across it.

"Lay back down baby. But scoot all the way to the top of your bed. Head on your pillows."

As I get into the position he told me too. Kade pulls off his shirt and shorts. By the time I get comfortable he is stretching over the top of me again. His places his head where my neck meets my shoulder and starts planting little kisses across my skin before he settles his full body onto me. When his cock touches my core, I buck once again and wrap my legs under his butt trying to get him to push in but he won't. Instead he takes the head and runs it's up and down my slit. Every time he hits my clit he slightly circles his hips prolonging the contact. It doesn't take long for me to feel my orgasm building.

"Please don't stop Kade. I'm so close. It feels so good." I whisper into his ear, there is no way my voice doesn't sound desperate. I need this release. Instead of replying to me, he keeps the head of his dick on my clit and circles faster. I can feel my body coiling with every move and when his nips down on my shoulder instead of kissing, my back arches and I let go.

The orgasm washes over me and I relax my legs from around Kade. My breathing is heavy and he pulls back to look at me with a smile on his face.

"You cum so easy baby." He speaks as he pushes off me slightly. I quickly grab his shoulders and pull him back.

"Where are you going? You didn't finish. I want you inside me." I ask.

"I need to get a condom. They are in Derricks room. I didn't think about getting one when I followed you from the table." He replies and kisses my forehead.

"You don't have to go get one. There are some in my night stand." I squeak and blush. "I figured something would happen here eventually. I wanted to be prepared."

"Smart girl." Kade says and reaches for the nightstand. He opens the drawer and pulls out the box. He quickly rips one away, opens it and rolls it onto his length, settling back between my legs. He reaches down and brings one of my legs over his shoulder as he pushes in with a hiss while I let out a groan. This position lets him go deep.

"So fucking tight baby." He sighs into my neck as he starts to roll his hips at an incredibly slow pace. I can feel every inch of him as he moves in and out. Every time he pushes back into me I lift my hips to meet his. I run my hands up and down his back as he resumes kissing the hollow of my neck. There is no space between our bodies. He keeps his slow pace until I'm gasping in his ear.

"Kade. Please. Just a little faster." I beg.

"No baby. I want you to cum like this. I know you can. I can feel you gripping my dick tighter every time I move. Just let go for me." He replies softly and continues to roll his hips.

My body responds to his words and my inner muscles clamp down harder. I layer of sweat breaks out over my body and I can feel the orgasm beginning. I let out a strangled scream as I cum. This is one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had and Kade is stretching my pleasure by never stopping his thrusts. Tears spill down my face from the intensity. As my orgasm starts to let up, he groans into my neck, pushes into me and freezes. I can feel the warmth of his cum through the condom as he lets out a groan.

He stills above me and lifts his face to look at me. When he sees my face he immediately picks himself up with his arms and rubs a hand down my cheek.

"Baby, why are you crying? Did I hurt you? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Kade." I reply and lift a hand to rub the spot between his eyebrows that have furrowed in. "That felt amazing. I don't know why I cried. It just happened when I came. I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. Relax for me."

His eyebrows go back to normal and he smiles at me before leaning down to kiss me. He pushes up off me and slowly pulls out,I immediately miss his weight. The condom is pulled off and dropped into the trash in my bathroom. I sit up and follow behind him to clean myself up. Just as I walk back into my room there is a knock on the door and Gage walks in.

"That was some scream princess." He chuckles as he closes the door. "Good thing your mom and Thomas left to go get ice cream from the store. Your mom said you would probably want a bowl after everything today and there wasn't any in the freezer."

"You heard me?" I ask and blush.

"I think the whole neighborhood heard." He replies with a smile.

"Great. Just great." I sigh and flop back down on my bed embarrassed, while the boys laugh.

"We will just have to be more careful." Kade says after they calm down and they both climb into the bed with me. Gage slides in front of me and Kade slips behind. I fall asleep quickly wrapped in their warmth.