Chapter Twenty

Kade

"Can I use your shower? She is in mine and I won't keep my hands off her if I go in there with her." Gage asks as he walks into my room.

"Yeah but from the sound of it you didn't keep your hands to yourself this morning." I reply with a smirk. "Did you at least talk to her about what you want at some point?"

"Yes Kade. I talked to her before we did anything and she initiated sex. She asked me to show her." He lets out with his own smirk.

"Phoebe did fucking amazing, but she is probably sore. I should have been easier." He continues as he heads into my bathroom.

"Well from all the moans and screaming, I think she enjoyed whatever you did to her." I
quipped as I stood to leave the room. "I think I'm gonna go wait for her to get out."

————————————————————————

When I walked into the room, I flopped down onto one of the bean bags and pulled my phone out to play a game until Phoebe was done in the bathroom. It only took about ten minutes until she emerged.

She had on a solid black bra with red and black polka dot panties. She was carrying her clothes in her hands and hadn't noticed I was in the room.

"Do your underwear ever not match?" I question her; she jumps about two feet in the air and fling her clothes out of her hands.

"Kade! Jesus! Haven't I told you about sneaking up on me!" She half yells.

"No. You told me and Gage not to sneak up on you. Not just me." I tease while running my eyes up and down her body again. "You didn't answer my question.

"Ugh. No. My underwear always match. It bothers me when they don't." She rolls her eyes and bends over to pick up her clothes that had gone every which way.

When she turns around and bends down with her butt facing me, I let out a throaty moan. Her panties are laced up in the back, instead of being solid like I expected. I stand and make my way over to her quickly. Both of my hands find her hips and I push my pelvis into her from behind.

"Baby, I don't think you own a boring pair of panties. Every pair I have taken off have a bow, lace, ties, or they are just half missing." I groan when instead of pulling away, she leans back and rubs her ass over my erection.

"I like sexy underwear. It's like having a secret." Phoebe rasps out, still not moving from my grip or moving to stand up.

"I see you two are enjoying yourselves." Gage says as he walks into the room.

"We are. But the fun stops now." I say removing my hands and stepping back.

"Oh okay" she whispers and stand back upright with all of her clothes now in her hands.

"We need to talk; and I can't do that when I'm touching you in so little clothes." I explain quickly trying to make sure she understands that I didn't want to let her go.

"Talk about what?" She questions as she steps into the tightest pair of blue jeans I've ever seen and throws on a plain pink tee shirt.

"We need to know how much about our relationship you want to share with everyone else." Gage says. I watch hero trying to figure her out by facial expressions, like normal but this time I can't.

"Uh. What do you mean share with everyone else? Just because I slept with both of you, doesn't mean I'm sleeping with anyone else!" She spits out with venom.

"Phoebe, we only share with each other. If another guy lays a hand on you, I'll rip it from his body." I say seriously. "What Gage meant to ask was if you are okay with people knowing you are dating both of us."

"Oh. Sorry. Yeah I'm okay with people knowing." She speaks softly.

"It's fine princess. I'm going to have to learn to think before I speak." Gage replies walking towards her, wraps her into a hug, and leans down to kiss her lips.

"You know some people are gonna give you a hard time, right?" I ask moving closer to them.

"People have given me a hard time my whole life. I'm not skinny but I'm confident and that doesn't sit well with people for some reason." She answers me.

"People are stupid sometimes baby." I return, pull her from Gage's arms and into mine.

"I guess we will find out Monday just how stupid they are." Phoebe chuckles and tips her head up to meet my lips.

She seems to have figured out how to balance us quickly. Let's hope she still wants to in a couple days.