Chapter Forty

Phoebe

I can't believe I am doing a photo shoot. I mean I agreed to it but I figured Ashlyn's mom would change her mind and go with someone else but I was wrong. After reading the packet of information Ashlyn brought me I know what is expected of me but I'm still really nervous, but a commitment is a commitment.

———————————————————————————

It's been hours and hours of clicking sounds, we have only taken a few breaks to switch clothes and grab a quick lunch but from what I've seen of the pictures they are amazing. I would have never guessed I could look like that. As I'm pulling on my last outfit for the day, a head pops around into the dressing room that I wasn't expecting, followed directly by his brothers. The second they notice I'm only half dressed their bodies follow their heads.

"Hey princess. I'd say we sorry to interrupt but I can't say that I am. Are you Kade?" Gage taunts.

"I can't say I am. This outfit is very sexy. But I think it would be sexier laying on the floor." Kade answers as he closes what little bit of space there is between us to pull me into his body.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny. But it's staying on. I'm supposed to be out there in less than five minutes." I reply but still embrace Kade's touch.

"A lot can be done in five minutes princess. But I think it can wait til later. I'm not sure I want everyone to see how amazing you look right after a couple of orgasms. Although I wouldn't mind having some pictures of that. Maybe you can model for me later tonight." Gage teases again as he presses against my back to block me in-between himself and Kade.

"I don't think I want you to take pictures of me naked Gage." I whisper.

"I only wanted some pictures of your face after we have made you scream for us. You get this look of pure bliss and contentment that can make me hard almost immediately again. But it is your body and you are in control. I will never push you to do something you don't want."

"Oh. I thought you wanted my whole body in the picture."

"We would love it baby but like Gage said; your body, your rules. But if you ever do decide to let have a picture of you naked, you better believe you get one of each of us as well." Kade says.

"Okay....".

"Phoebe are you almost dressed. They have finished setting up the last set for the day!" Ashlyn's mom calls just as I start to speak again.

"Yes mam. I will be there in just a minute." I answer and pull away from the twins to grab the shirt laying over the bench sliding it over my head.

"Well I guess that's our hint that it's time to leave." Kade sighs.

"It is. Hey why are you two even here? Not that I didn't love the surprise."

"We came to bring your costume to Ashlyn. She is going to help you get ready for that Halloween party we talked about a few days ago." Gage answers as he places a quick kiss on my lips.

"I totally forgot about it. Thank you for bringing it. Is there anyway you are going to tell me what you two picked out for me?"

"Nope. Sorry baby. You'll have to wait, but just remember that our costumes won't be complete without you, so please wear it." Kade replies while also leaning down to give me a quick kiss before they both exit the dressing room.

As I walk out behind them, I run into a very amused Ashlyn and her mother and immediately blush.

"Well I was wondering what was taking so long but I see what the hold up was." Ashlyn's mom says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"They just stopped to say hi and drop off my costume. I swear that's it." I reply as the blush spreads further down my neck and chest.

"I know sweet girl. They asked me if they could see you before they came back here. I knew they where in there with you. It nice to see them both so happy and you too. Come on let's get this last scene down so my girl can get you out of here and ready."