Chapter Five

Kade

I knew that whatever movie Gage had picked up was gonna make Phoebe squirm. We had opened the secret shelf that was filled with porn. Before Phoebe and her mom moved in Gage and I would invite a couple girls over, watch a movie from the secret shelf and either get blown during, fuck them after, or both. But now with Phoebe in the house, we quickly figured out a way to use our favorite shelf.

"Is there a reason that there is a hidden shelf ?" Phoebe asked both of us while raising one of her perfectly manicured eyebrows.

"Yes" was the only reply she got. As Gage walked over to DVD player and inserted the movie. I went to the door, closed it, and locked it. I wanted to make sure that no one could hear, and since the room was sound proof with the door closed I knew we would have the privacy we needed.

"We watched your movie. Now you get to watch ours. And we would prefer that you sit with us to watch it."Gage said as we grabbed the remote and headed towards the chair she was in to pull her out of it.

"Why do I have to move? All three of us aren't going to fit on that loveseat and be able to move comfortably" she whines as she is guided and easily pushed down in the middle of the seats.

"You will be comfortable. We will mold around you. Promise." I say sitting down beside her at the same time Gage does.

"Here we go" he says with a wicked grin, wrapping his arm around the back of the loveseat at the same time he presses play. The first scene opens up to a woman on her back with a man between her legs eating her out making her moan around another mans cock that she has in her mouth. I feel Phoebe jump and attempt to get up. I quickly place my hand of her thigh to apply weight to keep her down and Gage drops his arm on her shoulder to do the same. He pauses the movie as she begins to talk.

"Are you two fucking serious right now?" she growls. "I am not watching porn with you. There is no way in hell. You have both gone crazy."

"Baby we watched your movie, you watch ours. The movie is only an hour long." I tease.

"I am NOT your baby, stop calling me that. I will repeat myself. I do not want to watch porn with you two."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because, because, it's not right. It's wrong. If I watch this with you, y'all will expect me to do something with you and I am not doing anything sexual with you two." She rushes out quickly.

"We will not make you do anything you don't want to do, ever." Gage says seriously.

"How about this, if you can make it through this movie without touching either one of us or asking us to touch you, we will stay out of your way for two weeks." I say giving her a way to get what she thinks she wants.

"Fine" she sighs out after thinking for a minute or two.

"Good" we say and look over her head at each other with a smirk. She is not going to get out of here without asking us to touch her. We can both see she is wound tight and needs a release that isn't given by her own hand.

Phoebe leans back but neither of us move the hands that are touching her. Gage presses play and the woman's moans come back full force. I can hear Phoebe gulp as the actors start to switch positions and the men bring the woman to orgasm over and over again. I glance down her body and see that her nipples are hard under her shirt and I watch as she presses her thighs together trying to ease the ache. Looking up I meet Gage's eyes and know he sees the same thing I do. Phoebe is horny.