Chapter Twenty- Five

Gage

About twenty minutes into the movie Phoebe has dozed off in between us. She is snoring slightly and I can't contain the smile that forms on my face as I look at her. I want to be around her all day, everyday. Kade grabs the remote and turns the tv off as we slide down beside her. I slide my arm under her head so that her face is now in the crook of my neck which causes one of her legs to go over my stomach, while Kade presses his body fully against her back and throws an arm under her boobs. It doesn't take long for either of us to drift off as we focus on her soft breaths.

We are awoken by a loud ringing coming from my bedside table. Phoebe's phone is going off. I pick it up and look at the screen before handing it to her.

"It's your mom." I say as I swipe the answer button and hand it to her.

"Hello." Phoebe speaks softly.

I can hear her mother talking but can't quite make out what she is saying.

"Mom calm down. I only hit her to defend myself. She tried to hit me first. The boys where right there and tried to handle it for me but I stopped them. I can't be afraid to stand up for myself." Our girl speaks.

"Yes we did leave early. I wanted to get out of there. I wasn't going to be able to focus on my classes after that." She fibs.  We had definitely left because we couldn't control the need to take her.

"Of course. Yeah. I will. Like 10 minutes. Yes mom. Okay. Love you too. See ya in a few. Bye." Is the last thing we hear before she hangs up.

"What's up princess?"  I inquire.

"Nothing. The school called because I missed fourth period and then the principal said that today is the only time he would tolerate violence from me. Mom said dinner would be ready soon and that we needed to come over now. She isn't happy I skipped class but she said she understands why I did it and to not let it happen again." Phoebe answers as she pushes the covers off us and goes to crawl down the bed.

Me and Kade lean up on our elbows to watch her crawl away. Her skirt barely covers her ass as she moves. She looks back over her shoulder before she goes to slide off the bed and smiles at us.

"Take a picture boys. It'll last longer." She winks.

"Oh baby. I'm gonna remember that later." Kade teases as we both go to stand up.

Five minutes later we are walking in her front door and heading upstairs when we run into Derrick. He takes one look at her and smiles. I stop to talk to him while Phoebe and Kade keep moving.

"Damn. Y'all have it bad. I've never seen you give your clothes to anyone."  He states.

"I told you it was different with her. The only way she is getting rid of us is if she forces us away." I reply before continuing up the stairs.

"Dinner is gonna be ready soon." Derrick calls to my back.

"We know man. Phoebe said she wanted to change into different pants before. We will be down soon." I answer from the hallway. I take a couple more steps and open the door to Phoebe's room.

It's a good thing that I was the one to walk in. Phoebe is leaned over holding onto her dresser while Kade has her panties pulled down to her knees, his hand is between her legs, and his front pressed to her back talking lowly in her ear. I shut the door quickly and lock it. Then lean back onto it to see what he's up to.

"You knew that leaning over to get your pants in these panties would show me your pretty little pussy, they are crotchless baby. I was wondering why you only took panties into the bathroom. You wanted to tease me. It's only fair I tease you. Admit it and I might let you cum before dinner."

"I thought Gage was the one who liked to play games." She whimpers and arches her back with a moan as his hand moves.

"I like games too. I'm just not into the rough stuff or bondage. I want your hands on me at all times. I like the feeling of pumping in and out of you slowly." He coos at her.

"Please Kade. Please. I'm close."

"Hm. I think I'll make you wait. Now get your pants and put them on. No touching yourself either." He states as he pulls his hand away from her, smacks her butt, and licks his fingers.

Phoebe let's out a low groan,  I can see her shaking from where I'm standing. She looks over at me; her eyes show how needy Kade left her. She goes to speak but I cut her off.

"Oh no. He started it. He will finish it. It's his turn for some alone time." I state as I walk towards her. She hasn't moved from the position he left her in. I bend over, grab a pair of pants for her out of the drawer she has open, shut it, help her stand upright, pull what little bit of panties are there up, and hold the pants open for her to step into. Just as I get them around her waist, we hear Derrick.

"Dinner is ready! Let's go!"