one hundred nineteen : "family."

Liked by niallhoran, annetwist and 17,900,130 more

serenadstyles look at my babies all grown up. 💚 daddy's too busy memorizing his script lmao. happy family, nonetheless.

gemmastyles wow, darcy got her father's sass, and oli looks like a troublemaker. you little pumpkins, miss you!!!

serenadstyles they miss you too, gem!! @gemmastyles

niallhoran I MISSED THEM, SERENA. BRING THEM HERE :(((

harrystyles @niallhoran no.

niallhoran WHY NOT @harrystyles

harrystyles the last time we brought the kids over, they came home reciting lines from the shining. @niallhoran

theleahwoods @harrystyles that might be my fault 🤔

colesprouse @theleahwoods irresponsible aunthood at its finest

louist91 im iss darcie!!! 😍❤️💚💋💘💗

louist91 oliber not so much!!!

harrystyles @louist91 what are you talking about?

louist91 fuck, sorry. freddie grabbed my phone.

serenadstyles @louist91 😂😂😂

———

"How are you two, huh? Did you miss Uncle James?" The two kids jumped up in excitement and ran to the door once they heard James' voice, Harry immediately stopped reading his script and looked over with a fond smile. Serena stood up from the couch and walked towards Harry, clutching her hand in his.

Oliver and Darcy were now in James' arms, excitedly laughing as they poked his face. "Your beard feels funny!" Oliver says and pokes his finger on the host's cheek. James playfully opened his mouth and acted like he was going to bite them, making the twins shout and laugh.

"Hey, James. It's so nice to see you." Harry greets once the laughter died down, nodding acknowledgingly to the latter since James had his arms occupied by Harry's kids. "Hey Harold! Serena, it's been a while. How's parenthood for you?"

Serena chuckled. "So much fun."

James then put the Oliver and Darcy down, fixing his suit while the kids ran off to the corner of the room and played with their toys. "So... ready for the show, H?" He asks Harry, the male nodded in response and kissed the side of Serena's head. "Ready as I'll ever be."

He walked to where Oliver and Darcy were at right now, he sees Oliver playing with the action figures Niall gave him last week while Darcy was reading some storybook they brought from home. "Hey, kiddos. Daddy's gonna work for a bit, okay? Give me a kiss before I go." Darcy quickly got to her feet and wrapped her little arms around Harry's neck, placing a soft kiss on her father's cheek. "Good luck, daddy!"

Harry then kissed her hair as he waited for Oliver to do the same. "Oli, sweetheart, is everything okay?" Oliver pouted. "Play with me instead, daddy. Don't go to work." Harry sighs, a small smile playing in his lips as he opens his arms, the young boy immediately rushing towards him. "It won't take long, I promise. Once I get back, I'll play with you. I'll even let you use the Superman one." Harry explains softly, trying to coax his kid.

"Okay." Oliver finally agrees, pressing his kiss on his dad's cheek as he smiles widely. Harry felt content, standing up now to head to the curtains.

But before that, he looks at Serena. "You too. Give me a kiss."

Serena laughs and pulls him into an embrace, her lips pressed against his as they smiled into the kiss. "Mommy, yuck!" They hear Oliver loudly exclaim, making them pull away with a laugh. "I'll go now, I love you."

"The kids and I will follow shortly, good luck! Love you too." Harry basically ran out of the green room and headed to the stage. This time, Serena knelt down to level herself with the two kids. "Babes, let's go watch daddy work, hm?" The twins obediently nodded and held Serena's hands, the three of them walking oit of the green room as well only to be met by one of
the producers who will be escorting them to their seats.

"Mrs. Styles? Your seats are here, enjoy the show!"

end.