six : "hello, harry."

Liked by colesprouse, lilireinhart and 110,420 more

serenadacarett_ time to go to work

colesprouse eyes on the road, ma'am. stop taking selfies.

serenadacarett_ @colesprouse shush, im already parked in the garage

lilireinhart have fun, bub!

serenadacarett_ 😘

wetheserenaders143 oHMUGOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCJ UOU JAVE NO IDEA

———

She was having a fairly good day, to say the least. She woke up with a smile on her face, which is odd, since she never considered herself a morning person because she gets really grumpy when she wakes up.

Maybe the coffee helped.

It was just 6:50 am, she is ten minutes early for the meeting which she didn't mind. She has always been punctual during events like this, she prefers waiting than being waited for, it makes her feel guilty.

Serena sat on the chairs comfortably, placing her hoodie above her head and pressing her lips to check if her lip gloss is still there (which it is, thank God) and decided to just scroll down her feed, liking some photos her friends uploaded and responding to some tweets several fans have made.

Her morning is going quite well so far, everything's going pretty well— better than expected.

She decided to run over a few lines she has memorized from the script just to calm her nerves since she was feeling a bit anxious. Maybe this is one of the bigger reasons why she acted, it was her mechanism to being so overwhelmed by everything. Acting just calms her down, weirdly. She has always been quite shy when it comes to interacting with people which made her have a total zero in terms of the social department and only had a number of friends growing up.

Through acting though, she was confident and graceful. She felt powerful and also, she made a bunch of friends through the job.

Maybe, words cannot really suffice how passionate Serena is with her career, and she really cares about her role and the movies she star in. That's probably why this specific project keeps her on her toes most of the time, failing at something she had adored and obsessed over even before she was in televisions and movies terrified her.

"Hello!" She almost jumped out of her seat as she hears someone call out from behind her, his deep voice only complemented his thick accent that Serena was familiar with.

"Hello, Harry."