one hundred nine : "secret."

Liked by niallhoran, gemmastyles and 25,800,210 more

serenadacarett_ it's always going to be yes for you. p.s thanks @colesprouse for the snap ily!!

gemmastyles CONGRATS MY BABIES

colesprouse you're very much welcome, bb. congrats!

theleahwoods i'll miss calling you little miss dacarett :(( you're gonna be missus styles soon

niallhoran and you're gonna be mrs. horan @theleahwoods ;))))

colesprouse uM YUCK??? @niallhoran @theleahwoods

harrystyles i love you so much. looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you and little styles.

annetwist congratulations, dear! welcome to the family 😊❤️

———

"I can't believe you managed to do this without me knowing, Harry." Serena mutters out while looking around the house, a wide smile was on her face as she felt the joy of the celebration Harry prepared for her. The people she love and care about are here with her in this special moment, she couldn't be happier.

Harry laughs and kisses her cheek. "That's why it's a secret, love. I'm glad you liked it." Serena didn't just like it, she loved it. She had to hold in her tears again after seeing everything and everyone, she's so happy. She's never been this happy before, and she's thankful that Harry did all of this for her.

"Oh no, you're about to cry. Baby, don't cry!" Harry frantically cupped her cheeks and smiled, he then wraps his arms around her petite frame, she laughs before wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry, my pregnancy is making me twice as emotional." He laughs as he palms her now-evident baby bump, a fonding stare from his green eyes.

Leah, Niall and Cole all felt their hearts swelling upon seeing the sight. "A picture perfect family right here." They both looked at the trio as they saw a flash of light being emitted from Cole's camera. "Hey guys." Serena greets.

"Group hug!" Niall suddenly shouts as they all circled around Serena, Harry protectively places his arm around her tummy to make sure she doesn't get squished. "We didn't bring any housewarming gifts since we all assumed it would be in a different day and a different celebration so..." Leah shrugs and smugly grins, making the others chuckle. "That's no problem."

Cole was constantly taking pictures of them, his lips were stretched into a wide smile. He was happy seeing his friends happy, especially Harry and Serena, they looked so in love and Cole was so thankful they're tying the knot soon.

"I can't wait to see him and her, him and him, her and her, or whatever they decide to be. Please let me do a photoshoot, please, please, please." Harry places his arm around Serena's shoulders as he nodded at Harry eagerly. "Of course, Cole." Niall then raised his hand like a kid in school this time. "Ooh! Can we perform on the first birthday? Let's reunite the band for them!" Harry laughs, ruffling Niall's hair. "Sure, Nialler, sure."

They all had glasses of champagne in their hands with the exception of Serena who had a fruit juice on hers. They all had smiles on as they enjoyed the day, suddenly forgotten all of the problems and pressures of the outside world.

Harry stared at Serena with a loving smile, he's so in love with her and he doesn't regret every part of loving her.