ninety eight : "missing you."

Harry's been in and out of therapy for the past few weeks, he was finally out of his crutches though he still needa assisting from time to time. Aside from small troubles in wearing his trousers, or jumping— he can do a lot more than he used to, and Serena was with him in every step of the way.

And he's set to make his return to music next month, by that time, he's expected to have recovered fully. He has made up a few lyrics and tunes lately, he's shown interest in making a new album and has also teased the fans about it.

Serena also went back to work, she was casted as the main role for this new movie and has been busy with filming. Despite that though, she made sure to still have time to spend with her boyfriend.

It was Monday, the busiest day of the week and marks the hell that comes along for seven days. Serena fixes the hat she had on her head as she applies a layer of gloss on her pink lips, she's quite excited about her job and she really is looking forward to her first day of filming. It's been a while since she last acted, she's been mostly doing modeling gigs and this is the first role she had since The Notebook.

"Do you really have to leave?" That has got to be the seventh time this morning that Harry has asked her that. She laughs and puts her bag down to the ground to hug him again. "Yes, I have work, love. I promise I'll be back soon!" It didn't erase the frown on Harry's lips. He wraps his arms around her, as if not wanting to let her go.

"Baby, I have to go, I'm going to be late." She gently coos, trying not to upset the male even more. "No." He clicks his tongue.

Serena chuckles. "I'll bring home some pizza." Harry pouts, she really knows what to do when he does this, she knows he can't say no to pizza. "Fine, fine. You may go." He says dramatically, his back slouching as if to tell Serena how crestfallen he is.

The two shared a brief peck as Harry walked Serena out to her car. Once she drove away, Harry sighs.

He already misses her.

———

Liked by harrystyles, arianagrande and 18,930,465 more

serenadacarett_ filming today, make sure to eat your meals and drink lots of water!! xo

harrystyles baby :((( come back already, i miss you

colesprouse smh @harrystyles

harrystyles don't judge me >:-( @colesprouse

serenadacarett_ soon, love @harrystyles

arianagrande you're literally the most beautiful creature on earth 😩😩😩

serenadacarett_ @arianagrande omgg thank you, ilysm 💚

harrena812 THEY'RE SO CUTE, MY PARENTS ❤️❤️❤️

niallhoran CAN I VISIT AGAIN?

serenadacarett_ sure poopie! @niallhoran

elibennett beautiful!!

gemmastyles GOOD LUCK, LOVELY!