sixty six : "you deserve her."

It was Harry's last day in his Manchester home with his family, he was set to fly back to the States tomorrow to continue with his tour. He wanted to make this day as well-spent as possible with his family since he would be away from them for months.

He just finished eating breakfast with Gemma and Anne before deciding to just stay in his room and play around with his guitar. He has been known to play several unreleased songs during his concerts, he remembers the time he played Medicine and Anna for the first time. He had fans asking him to release the official audio, but so far, he has no plans of doing so.

He liked the mystery around it, how people would just enjoy the music as it is when he plays it for them.

And today, he feels like it's the perfect time to write another one. He strummed the instrument in an all too familiar pattern and hummed along, he closed his eyes and let his love for music do its part.

His lips were making up foreign lyrics and decided to sing it out loud.

"Sometimes, I wish I could take you on a trip." He sang out, listening intently to the sound of guitar playing in his ears. "Hands together, sitting on a leather seat." He continued on.

"On our way to the old town we once been." He smiles slightly to himself as he recalled the memories of first meeting her. "Talk to you about you and your little things."

The pace intensified slowly as he continued to play with words. "I wish you could see yourself, the way you look at the moon." His mind just went blank, flashes of Serena playing like she was right there with her. "My love, you are beautiful, do I deserve someone like you?"

He slowly transitioned the tune to a smooth end as a wide grin crept up his face, looks like a new song is in process.

"That's beautiful, Harry." His head cocked to the side, seeing her sister smiling at her. Harry shuffles on the bed as his lips emitted a breathy chuckle, Gemma then walked to him and sat on the side of the bed. "I was just playing around."

Gemma breathes out a sigh, but it wasn't the sigh that sounded so down and dreaded, it was like she was preparing to say something that she has been holding in for years. "You know how much I love you, right?"

Harry laughs and nods. "Of course, Gem." Gemma had to gently tap her cheeks to stop herself from tearing up. "I'm just so happy and proud of you." Harry didn't even think twice, he pulled his sister into his arms and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Gem."

"You deserve her, you know?" She speaks out, the sides of her lips upturned, which Harry reciprocated with a smile just as wide. "What?" He asks.

"The song... you deserve her. You deserve to be happy, and she makes you happy." She says honestly, her eyes were void of any fallacy and lies, Gemma wasn't the one to be open about her emotions, and Harry definitely appreciates hearing his sister say those words. "If you love her, then I love her too."