fifteen : "are they dating?"

Liked by colesprouse, harrystyles and 320,000 more

serenadacarett_ having a little bit of fun.

colesprouse that doesn't look like a 'little bit of fun' to me

serenadacarett_ get off of my ig @colesprouse

coleiscool you're so mean, i can't believe you would disrespect cole like that. who are you?

colesprouse lol, we're friends. chill. @coleiscool

harrystyles i hope you enjoyed.

serenadefans01 👀👀👀

———

SERENA DACARETT AND HARRY STYLES DATING?

Harry Styles is one of the musical guests for SNL last Friday where the singer performed three of his newest singles: Lights Up, Adore You and Watermelon Sugar. Fans didn't fail to notice though that it appears like Serena Dacarett was there to support Harry.

The two were paired up for the remake of the classic film The Notebook where they play the roles of Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun.

The pair were also caught several times being overly flirty on Instagram, posting pictures of each other and commenting on each other's posts.

Dacarett and Styles were also caught leaving the set of SNL together.

Both parties have yet to release a statement about this. I don't know about you, but this is almost a confirmation that they are indeed dating. What do you think?

comments:

HarryWearingGucciIsMySexuality : This is probably another media play to promote their movie lolz. Harry is too good for Serena, I said what I said 💁‍♂️

Serenadefans01 : LMAO THESE FANS BE THINKING LIKE SERENA'S USING HARRY. SERENA DOESN'T NEED HIM. GIRL BYE.

Directioner1234 : They're probably just friends, they're working with each other, you're just going to make it awkward for the two of them.

SERENASTYLES143 : IF THEY'RE DATING, I WILL SUPPORT THEM!!!