eighty one : "bad news."

Liked by colesprouse, niallhoran and 11,245,900 more

harrystyles just wanna share this photo i took of her, she's beautiful, isn't she?

colesprouse this is literally the first thing i see in the morning, ew.

niallhoran SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL WTH

marrymeharry can't believe you're with a cheater 🤢🤮

———

"Serena, what the fuck is this?" She rubs her eyes sleepily as soon as she heard Harry's furious voice. "You met up with him last night? You didn't even tell me? Why?" Basing from the tone of his voice and his words, Serena already knew what he was talking about.

She instantly felt stupid, how come she didn't think of paparazzis watching her every move, now, she's viewed as the girl who cheated with the man her boyfriend beat up. God, she just woke up and she already wants to go back to sleep and ignore everything.

"That's nothing, Harry." Harry just scoffed. "You lied to me, Serena! You sneaked out last night, and now I'm supposed to believe it's nothing?" Harry was fuming, he was baffled with Serena's choice to meet up with the man they already considered nothing but a ghost from their past.

Serena frowns. "I swear, I didn't do anything!" She was still sat on her bed, eyes glaring directly at Harry. "Then why didn't you tell me? You told me you're going out last night for coffee, for Pete's sake, Serena!"

"And I did!" She exclaims, her volume suddenly rising up but Harry didn't back down and retorted just as loud. "Not with him!" There were tears already pooling in her eyes, but she didn't let them out. She wasn't going to cry in front of Harry, especially not because of this. "I swear, it's not what you think!"

"You went out last night and met up with your ex, you even lied to me. How am I supposed to believe you?" Serena could hear her heart break slightly, she couldn't believe Harry would think she was capable of cheating on him, especially with someone like Elijah. She knows what she did was wrong, but she wasn't a cheater. "I did not cheat on you, Harry!"

"Then what the fuck did you do?" They were already past the point of screaming, the two of them stared each other down and no one dared to look away. "He wanted to apologize."

Harry mockingly chuckled. "And you believed him?" Serena shook her head in disbelief. "Yes, I did. Unlike you, who don't seem to believe in me." Her words pierced through Harry a lot deeper, he suddenly took a step back as he thought of his words.

"You didn't have to lie to me, Serena." Harry's voice was much calmer this time. "You're right, I shouldn't have lied. You should've trusted me though. The whole world already believes I cheated on you, what's more painful is you sided with them."

She bit her lip as she tried to keep her tears in. She can't even bear the feeling of having to look him directly in the eye and fight back her tears, she badly wanted to look away but she was too weak to even bother doing so. Harry looked just as shocked with her sudden outburst and took a step back, he didn't know how bad his words came out until he saw Serena's sad eyes; they looked so hurt, pained and dull. He wanted to bang his head against the walls so hard for doing that to her.

Hurting her was the last thing he wanted to do, but he did, and he has no excuse.

He slowly and hesitantly walked to Serena who remained sat on the mattresses. "Baby, I'm so sorry—." Just as his hand was about to reach her cheeks that were wet from the tears she can't stop from falling, she leaned to the side and avoided his touch. Harry's heart sank.

"Please... just leave me alone."