two : "i'll sign the contract."

"Why would you cast a singer to play Noah?" She was beyond disbelief upon hearing those words. She was aware of how some singers suddenly break into the their industry like the privileged people that they are, and it was unfair. Some of these singers don't have a single clue how to act and roles are still handed to them on a silver platter while real, passionate actors are almost killing each other just to land a small role.

"He has experience acting, Serena. He did great on Dunkirk, and he'll suit the aura of Noah a lot." Smith explained calmly, Serena didn't know what to say, she still didn't think it was a good decision to cast Harry Styles but then again, she's just an actress, she had no say on the decision-making and she doesn't want people to view her as a diva making demands and all that.

Her eyes landed on the papers again, seeing the huge text 'The Notebook' in bold letters.

"I'll sign the contract."

— — —

Liked by westanserena, serenadefans01 and 120,340 more

serenadacarett_ something's being brewed up and it's called allie tea.

steponmequeen OMG ALLIE?!!! THE NOTEBOOK?

imatrash4u is this another one of the shitty remakes?

— — —

ITALIAN ACTRESS SERENA DACARETT TO PLAY ALLIE HAMILTON IN THE NOTEBOOK REMAKE?

The internet almost broke as Serena Dacarett posted this picture on Instagram with the caption 'something's being brewed up and it's called allie tea.' Serena recently wrapped up her most recent film Satellites and rumors have been going around that she is working on a new project.

This is all but confirmed though, when the actress was reported to sign an exclusive contract for the film which is set to film by September. The film is going to be directed by Ulysses Smith, and further details about it is to be announced very, very soon.

We can't help but feel excited, but we can't help but wonder, who will play the dashing Noah Calhoun? Either way, we're certain Serena will do a fantastic job!