nineteen : "congrats."

Harry wasn't present on set today, he asked permission to be away for the entire day since he had to also promote his newest album so most of the scenes filmed were some last-minute additions and edits.

Serena was staying in her trailer mostly since her scenes were done, so she was there just in case there are some revisions that needed to be done to her character. It was all coming to an end, and all in time before Christmas arrives, the timing was impeccably perfect.

Her back was laid on the couch, hair scrawled messily as she scrolled down her feed. Double clicking on pictures her colleagues posted and commented on a few. She happened to come across a post recommendation that involves a list of dates.

Her brows instantly furrowed as she reads the whole post.

It was a list of Harry's tour dates and she recognized those numbers so clearly since they were supposed to be filming around that time.

Does that mean he's literally postponing filming dates and extending until Christmas? "He has got to be kidding." Serena was frustrated, everyone was so happy that filming will get wrapped up in a few days so they could have all the time they could get to celebrate Christmas with their families and Harry's going to push that back?

And he didn't even give them a heads-up? Not even a word or a warning like 'Oh, I'm going on tour so we might have to push back filming dates'. It was unbelievably infuriating.

How entitled can he be?

She knows his life is difficult, his schedule's packed and he has other priorities. But he can't just do that to the people who worked hard to put the film together.

She quickly walked out of her trailer, only to see the unreadable expressions on the faces of the workers. One thing she could point out though, they were all crestfallen.

———

Liked by liampayne, serenadacarett_ and 980,900 more

harrystyles tour dates for this year's tour is now out, see you!

liampayne congrats bud!

niallhoran YOU ARE ON A ROLL, MAN

serenadacarett_ congrats.