thirteen : "it's nice to have someone you can talk to."

The two of them were holding hands, smiles plastered on their faces as they sat on the chairs allotted for them. "Welcome!" The host says, "Thank you, thank you for having us." Serena politely replies.

"So, you two, are the stars of the newest remake of the classic film The Notebook. What was the process— I mean, how did this whole thing happen?" He asks again, Serena just looked at Harry who was quick to his feet and responded. "Well, my manager got a call from Ulysses, telling him that they were making a remake of The Notebook and they wanted me to play the role of Noah. I've always been a fan of the film and I really couldn't pass up the opportunity so I quickly said yes."

"Were you nervous when you knew this was going to happen and you're a part of it? The Notebook is a very popular film, after all." The interviewer notes, Serena nodded. "Yeah, of course. I think, we felt a lot of pressure going into this. We all wanted to do a good job since we really respect the source material but you know, as filming goes on, the pressure turns more into a motivation."

"That's really nice. Harry, this is your second movie role, correct? How was the transition from Dunkirk to this?" He asks, Harry thought for a while, his brows creasing as he put more thought to his words. "Well, in Dunkirk, it was definitely more action-packed, it was fairly serious and emotional. In The Notebook, while there are serious scenes, there are a lot of light-hearted ones which is a bit easier."

"Your album was recently released too, will you be going on tour?" Harry chuckles at the question. "Yeah, my album just got released. I won't be going on tour for this year but maybe I'll do some guestings here and there for the fans."

Serena's nerves were slowly seeping away as she listened intently to the conversation. "Serena, how is it working with the cast and crew? Are there any conflicts or what?" She quickly shook her head no. "No, no. The cast and crew are amazing people, I got to work with Ulysses again and I met new people. I met Harry, I met new writers and all that, it's a really fun and exciting process."

"Did Serena share a thing or two to you about acting, Harry?" The interviewer cocked a smile as he awaited for an answer. "Well, yeah. But not necessarily about acting, she told me recently to get all the sleep I can get since my schedule's really hectic. It's nice having someone on set around your age that you can just talk to casually."

More questions went on, Harry was all smiles and surprisingly, Serena was too.

———

Liked by serenadacarett_, gemmastyles and 674,980 more

harrystyles thank you for having us.

annetwist So excited for the movie!

liampayne looking forward to the film, mate!

serenadacarett_ had a blast, thanks h!

harrystyles thank you too @serenadacarett_