ninety nine : "back."

They were both in the living room, their outfits completely contrasting each other. Harry had on his matching pjs that Liam bought for him during his birthday, his long hair was tied up in a bun and looked like he just got out of bed. While Serena had on her full-face makeup on, some killer boots and leather pants since she literally just got home from work.

"Oh my god, Ariana commented on my picture and followed me. I'm freaking out." Harry was laughing at Serena who looked like she was on the verge of crying, she has been staring at her phone with that smile that has been on her lips for hours. "I can't believe it— Harry, don't laugh! I'm having a moment!"

Harry still laughed heartily. "I'm friends with Ariana, you know." Serena huffs. "Well, I'm not. This is a big deal, okay?" He chuckles at her statement and hugged her back, burying his face on the crook of his neck. "How come you didn't react like this when you met me?"

"Love, no offense, but Ari is just... my queen." She explains, it was like she was actually saying something that she wants Harry to fully understand, it was quite funny to see. "None taken, and if she's you're queen then you're my queen." He blurts out, making Serena flustered and all red.

"You're so cheesy, I swear." She covers her face and hugs Harry again. Somehow, a hug from him was enough to recharge her from a long day at work. As expected, it would be a bit hard to adjust to her working schedules when it comes to filming after hanging her boots temporarily and focusing on modeling. She was glad she had Harry to support her. "Is your leg okay? No problems?"

Harry shrugs. "Well, it's not that comfortable when I put too much weight on it but other than that, everything's fine." She releases him from her hug and held his hand, the two of them walking up the stairs to head off to Serena's room. It's already 11 in the evening, after all, it's time to sleep.

The bed was tidy and the room smelled nice, Serena assumes Harry must've used the lavender-fragrance she bought last week. "Sleepy already?" Harry asks, Serena involuntarily yawns in response, which made Harry chortle. "I'll take that as a yes."

They took off their shoes and threw themselves on the bed, shuffling as they took their phones out to place them on the bedside table.

"Good night." He says softly. "Good night too, Harry."

———

Liked by gemmastyles, louist91 and 12,350,680 more.

serenadacarett_ good morning, bub.

annetwist so adorable!

harryismine IMAGINE WAKING UP TO THAT, I'M JEALOUS

niallhoran this post just made me feel more single

colesprouse @harrystyles you look drunk

harrystyles i look good, you mean @colesprouse

lilireinhart my fave couple ❤️❤️