thirty five : "proud of you."

Liked by harrystyles, niallhoran and 928,210 more

serenadacarett_ we had so much fun, guys. thank you so much for the love and support. je t'aime ❤️

niallhoran @serenadacarett_ are you still crying?

serenadacarett_ not anymore @niallhoran hahaha

theleahwoods baby, the trailer was so gooood

serenadacarett_ @theleahwoods thank you :(((

———

"Oh no, she's still crying." Harry exclaims and quickly pulled the crying girl to a hug. He ran his hand gently on her back to try and stop her from crying any harder as he chuckles softly. "Don't cry, doll. Don't cry." He hears the female sniff and pull away, wiping her eyes with her knuckles.

"I just can't believe we finished it." Harry realized one thing about Serena, little things make her happy. It doesn't take much to make her smile, she easily appreciates anything and everything she receives and it's almost touching to see someone like that.

"I know, it felt like it was just yesterday when we began filming. Don't cry now, love. Be happy." He coos and pats the top of her head. "I am happy." Soon after she said those words, she sobbed again, Harry lets out a small laugh as he hugged her again.

They just finished the watch party they held, and while watching and discussing the trailer and the whole process in making the film, Serena couldn't help but cry while answering. It was an emotional time and a lot of fans were touched by her extreme passion when it comes to the movie.

Harry was worried, the moment Serena started to tear up, he wanted to give her a hug and comfort her. After the moment they shared where Serena opened up about her past demons, Harry wanted to protect her.

So far, the fans are giving them overwhelming amounts of support which all of them are thankful for. As expected, there were a bit of negative comments here and there, but they focused on the more positive side of the reactions.

"Oh my god, I cried too much." Serena mumbles and clears her throat, slowly releasing her arms from Harry and wiped the tears that were slipping down her cheeks. The curly-haired lad handed her a bottle of water so that she wouldn't be dehydrated and it could perhaps calm her down.

Harry smiles to himself, ruffling her hair and placing a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"I'm so proud of you."