twenty three : "why?"

Niall was a joy to be with, the moment he stepped in Serena's trailer and talked, the awkwardness and tension that was there between Harry and Serena were almost forgotten. The two were very casual with their exchanges which would be surprising after the days they spent avoiding each other like plague.

"I should've asked for more hot sauce." Niall spat out, huffing once he realizes his packet was already gone. "You can have mine." Serena offers, biting off her own slice and pushing two packets of hot sauce to Niall. "You sure?" She nods. "I'm not good with spicy food."

Niall, of course, was joyed by this as he poured an overflowing amount of hot sauce on his pizza. Serena was visibly amused by the male while Harry was acting like this wasn't weird nor new to him at all.

"Geez, Niall, slow down." Harry says in between chewing, Niall was literally stuffing his mouth full with pizza and it worried him that he might choke or something. "At least, drink some water." He adds, handing him a bottle of water to chug on. "Sorry, sorry, it's been a while since I last ate pizza. And you know how much I love pizza, Harry."

The trio continued to eat until the box was empty, it was mostly due to Niall eating a lot but the two of them really didn't mind.

"How's filming by the way?" Niall asks, wiping his mouth with some Kleenex he grabbed from somewhere. "Pretty well, we're finishing before Christmas, so..." Harry spoke hesitantly, luckily, Niall wasn't able to pick up the sudden rise in tension.

"Why'd you cancel your tour dates, by the way? I was planning on watching on your tour in Indonesia but it got canceled." Niall pries in confusion, Serena couldn't help but listen as well. "I just needed to set my priorities straight, I can't just abandon the film." Harry simply replies, pursing his lips as if to tell them he's not saying anything else than that.

Serena raised a brow and took a sip of her water. She doesn't know if she should believe that.

———

Liked by serenadacarett_, harrystyles and 890,000 more.

niallhoran Met @serenadacarett_ earlier, she's so cool, she gave me her share of hot sauce for my pizza since i ate all of mine.

serenadacarett_ you're welcome i guess hahahaha

harrystyles visit the set again and bring some food

niallhoran @harrystyles will do!