fifty nine : "him."

It's been two weeks since they got together, there was a rush of adrenaline pumping through their veins as they see their names on basically every headline of the daily news. It was quite funny actually, every move that they make somehow becomes an object for interest to the media.

But it didn't really affect them that much, their lives were almost pretty much the same.

As expected, their recent gigs were also made public, including the photoshoot Serena was scheduled to do today. She had so much work piled up for the year that she literally just handed everything to her manager, she didn't really had the time to check her schedules.

All she knows is she'll be having a photoshoot today.

Harry, being supportive as always, was quick to send a text to her, telling her that she's gonna do amazing. It was simple but effective to make her day instantly better.

As soon as she arrived to the site, she was sat on the make-up chair as the staff began painting on her face. She was also put in what seems to be a dress with too many ruffles on, it was a tad bit too much but she really didn't have the heart to complain.

It's a job, after all.

Once she was done with make-up and she has finally worn every accessory she was asked to wear, she was then guided to the studio where the shooting will take place.

All is well, she shook the hand of every person in the room until she was introduced to the photographer.

"Elijah."