sixteen : "you can do it."

The moment the dating rumors sparked, none of them said anything. There was an obvious rift between them that neither of them wanted to fix, both of their teams also didn't release statements since they said it would be a good strategy to keep the people talking.

Serena found it absurd, they're getting attention and money at their expense. It was humiliating and it evidently caused unrest and discomfort in the workplace even if they tried to act like it wasn't a big deal.

She was never fond of putting her relationships, romantic, familial or platonic, on the forefront of everyone's television screens and tabloids. She wanted her personal life out of the spotlight, even though it's far-fetched since she's a public figure.

You see, following Harry on social media also meant seeing the tweets and posts that involved him. Serena would be lying if she says she didn't see a thing or two about Harry's dating life that was exploited to the public, it must've been hard.

"Harry, focus please. You look too stiff." She hears Ulysses say, she then felt the need to look at the set and sees Harry looking a bit too awkward than usual. There has always been an air of relatable awkwardness to Harry but this was different, she could see how Harry looked painfully uncomfortable with acting today.

She contemplated whether or not she should go to the set and show him support or to just stay on her spot since her presence might cause more tension.

She doesn't even know why there's this unexplainable atmosphere between them, they're actors! This was almost expected the moment they signed the contract, Serena couldn't help but think maybe Harry hated the idea of being tied up in a controversy with her.

'Fuck it.' She hissed and stormed to the crew's area and watched Harry intently, their eyes met and they felt an overwhelming need to look away but they didn't. Serena flashed her a reassuring smile, to which Harry gratefully smiled at in return.

"Take seven!"

———

Liked by colesprouse, serenadacarett_ and 760,000 more

harrystyles i hope everyone's as excited as i am.

hshq 💚💚💚💚

niallhoran i'm so excited!!! i should prolly visit and watch u film

harrystyles you definitely should, bring some food too @niallhoran

niallhoran you know it! @harrystyles